Spider-Man 2 Conspires to Silence Michael Moore

by Elsewhere 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    like all those people who bought tickets to Farenheit 911- duped into thinking it was a documentary

Not me! I downloaded a copy off the internet... I'm not about to give that man any of my money.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Good for you Elsewhere.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    And Shrek 2. AND Harry Potter 3.

I was thinking about all these sequels he's up against. But then again, what is Farenheit 911, if not the 910th sequel?

• Badger
    Badger

...Yeah, F 911 really bombed... $60 mil already, the most watched and profitable documentary (Yes, it is) ever, could break the 100 mil barrier domestic...finished second last weekend, only behind spidey 2.

I've heard a few "we need a rightwing MM!" But how many would watch docu about whitewater and Lewinski? Then again, Richard Mellon Sciafe would just buy out a bunch of theaters' runs and prop it up to the top 5 list, like he does with Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham books.

Badger, of the "Watched Spiderman 2 and F 9/11 on the same day" class

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

If it's on the Internet, it must be true.

• Michael3000
    Michael3000
    Happens to the best of us...just like all those people who bought tickets to Farenheit 911- duped into thinking it was a documentary...not realizing Moore was telling the "truth" but not the TRUTH! I point to the HAVES AND HAVE MORES Comment as one example among many.

Oh, DO edify us!

Please, list everything in Mr. Moore's movie that was a falsehood. And be sure to back up your claims with facts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit