by Mulan 38 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Hmmm I have Sister in laws and a brother in law the same age as my kids

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I'm my own Grandpaw...

G D7 G

Many, many years ago when I was twenty three. I was married to a widow who was pretty as can be.

E7 Am A7 D7

This widow had a grown-up daughter who had hair of red. My father fell in love with her and soon they too were wed.

This made my dad my son-in-law and changed my very life. For my daughter was my mother 'cause she was my father's wife. To complicate the matter even though it brought me joy. I soon become the father of a bouncing baby boy.

My little baby then became a brother-in-law to dad. And so became my uncle though it made me very sad. For if he was my uncle then that also made him brother, of the widow's grown-up daughter, who of course, was my step mother

Father's wife then had a son who kept them on the run. And he became my grandchild for he was my daughter's son. My wife is now my mother's mother and it makes me blue. Because although she is my wife she's my grand-mother too.

Now if my wife is my grand-mother then I'm her grand child. And every time I think of it, it nearly drives me wild. For now I have become the strangest case you ever saw. As husband of my grandmother I am my own grand-paw!

G D7 G A-B-C C6 G7 C6 Bdim Am D7

OH I'M MY OWN GRAND PAW! OH I'M MY OWN GRAND PAW!

G G7 C

It sounds funny I know but it really is so!

Cm6 G D7 G D7 G

OH I'M MY OWN GRAND PAW!

http://www.mansfieldct.org/schools/mms/staff/hand/genpedigree.htm

• neverthere
    neverthere

Ok my kids call a friend of mine aunt, I married her uncle and now we have a child together so her cousins call her aunt, and she calls their dad uncle. Also my husband's brother married a very nice girl one year after my husband's sister married this girl's uncle! This makes my siser in law her own cousin in law and makes her uncle her brother in law.

On my dad's side he was raised by his grandparents and was raised as his mother's youngest brother, so all his brothers and sisters are really his aunts and uncles.

Diana

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Ahem--- this thread is starting to explain a whole lot of what goes on in here.....

---------Hillbilly (lived in the deep south and thought he's seen "everything", the Dairy Queen lot doubles as fertility clinic, class)

• New Castles
    New Castles

My grandparents from my father side were first cousins...

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

This is probably not too uncommon, but, I have a niece that is older than me.

• Atilla
    Atilla

This is a bit off topic but we had this couple in our KH that were married and were 1st cousins and no, I was in no way related to them. There kids were somewhat slow, I guess they were waiting on Jehovah to fix the problem.

• franklin J
    franklin J

....ahhhh, Mulan, incest?!

this is better than watching Dynasty or Knotts Landing on TV !!

• Snapdragon
    Snapdragon

Okay this isn't blood related, but really cool in the soap opera sense....

My second father (1st stepdad) moved in with my aunt (Mom's baby sister) about 9 months into his stint as my dad. Then he divorced Mom and married my aunt. So my dad became my uncle. Ooops.

That has lead to beautiful family relations! No one talks to eachother.

~Snapdragon

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I am my own Worst Enemy. Does that count???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit