Bachlor Recipes?

by Lostreality 22 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Lost,

Guys usually like to experiment with spices. You can buy them in BULK, and get a good-sized bag for less than a dollar. So, just pick up a few each time you grocery shop.

You can sprinkle chili pepper in scrambled eggs with rice for a good breakfast. Just cook up some rice, have it in the fridge for a quick snack. Fry up a small onion (and garlic if you like) in butter, add 1 c rice, break in a couple eggs, spice it, stir. Cook till browned, turn over and brown. Done. (I made this up when I had my wallet stolen, and had to live on what was in the cupboard till the next payday. It's pretty tasty, though.)

If you like hot sauces, try Garlic Chili Paste, found in the Asian section.

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

You take two sausages put them in toaster. Cook MC. Lots of mustard. Voila.

• Valis
    Valis

Desi's easy recipe thread..

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/74336/1.ashx

Easy Philly Cheese

deli style sliced roast beef 1lb

1bell pepper

1 large onion

Worchestershire sauce

Salt-Pepper

Garlic Salt

Hoagie Rolls

swiss cheese slices

Chop bell peppers, onions, and roast beef into strips..place in skillet....let cook slowly until the onions and bell peppers are cooked. Maybe 10-15 minutes. While cooking, dd sauce S&P and garlic salt to your perference. Toast bun, fill w/your mix and top w/a slice of swiss cheese..

good w/fries..I use the frozen ones...let them cook when I start making the sammich..that way they are almost done by the time the other stuff has cooked sufficiently.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit