I THINK I'VE FINALLY BEEN PUSHED OVER THE EDGE (aka.... i'm out)

by JV 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

no but chat here is empty go there.

• JV
    JV

k done and done

• Nocturne
    Nocturne

Congratulations on being pushed over the edge in the borg. So now...what's happens to the gf? I'll be online probably when you eventually wake up.

Noc.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Go at your own pace J, one day you will look back and realise that what you have been grasping with even one finger is a frayed old rag that you should have thrown away years ago.

Congrats on the realisation.

Brummie

• Satanus
    Satanus

JV

Leaving the cage for the first time is both scarey and exciting. After a while, you get to enjoy the freedom, and you never wanna give it up again.

S

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

Sorry to hear about your troubles JV. Young people are just asses most of the time JW or not. Hope you get better after all the crap you've seen.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

JV,

We've all been there and done that here. That transistion point is very disconcerning. I knew the WT was bogus for a long time--was in denial for several years, but even when it finally hit me over the head I still attended meetings and faked along for about a year. Old habits ingrained in me over the years, I imagine. Anyway, I remember that inbetween place--it hasn't been that long along where the mind is saying "no" but the body still shows up at the KH and prentends to be JW. Lots of support here for the transition stage. Take care and be good to yourself.

Love,

Cybs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit