I THINK I'VE FINALLY BEEN PUSHED OVER THE EDGE (aka.... i'm out)

by JV 16 Replies latest jw friends

• JV
    JV

I think that i've finally been pushed off the edge, just imaging me hanging on to the wtbs by one hand, as if i'm hanging off a cliff. A couple of months ago i was hanging on by two hands, mabey even pulling myself back on the band wagon so to say. But after finding out about the lies and what goes down in the congregation, with the "young ones" all the hipocracy, i've been reduced to hanging on by a finger, like something out of a wiley e coyote movie, i don't feel like finishing the story tonight, but just some events happened tonight that just pushed me off the edge, i'm closer tonight than i've ever been to saying " Screw all of you I'm finished" anyways i'll continue some other time

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Waiting with baited breath, hope things are not to traumatic.

Remember if you need to talk we're all here for you.

• avishai
    avishai

*High fives JV!!!!*

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Hi! I hope that whatever has happened has not, or is not draining you too much emotionally. Feel free to share your thoughts here because it is good to get things off your chest, and a lot of us can relate to different feelings one encounters when leaving the Org., and you will be able to gather much needed support and insight.

Take care....

• JV
    JV

I'm not really new to the site, i just don't post alot, mabey you all will see me in chat, but i tend to be away from my computer watching tv when i'm logged in to chat, seeitallclearlynow knows what i'm talking about ;). anyways it's not to traumatic, i'll get over it

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

I'm glad you've got someone to talk to. If you do need to talk I'm here, only been out for a couple of months so it's all pretty fresh for me.

• JV
    JV

Thanks Lehaa i appreciate that mabey i'll see you in chat, oh i'll pm you my story, we'll talk, i'll have my people talk to your people ;)

• Mac
    Mac
    I think that i've finally been pushed off the edge, just imaging me hanging on to the wtbs by one hand, as if i'm hanging off a cliff. A couple of months ago i was hanging on by two hands, mabey even pulling myself back on the band wagon so to say. But after finding out about the lies and what goes down in the congregation, with the "young ones" all the hipocracy, i've been reduced to hanging on by a finger, like something out of a wiley e coyote movie, i don't feel like finishing the story tonight, but just some events happened tonight that just pushed me off the edge, i'm closer tonight than i've ever been to saying " Screw all of you I'm finished" anyways i'll continue some other time

Trapped within the boundaries of the endless night where sleep is nonexistant haunted by the ghosts of something almost said that should have been... but isn't tis here I tread upon those dwindling last threads of sanity reaching out... that it might not escape me

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Don't go into chat, to confusing and I have trouble keeping up. (i'm a blonde with dislexia) Feel free to PM me or if you want I'll give you my email address.

• JV
    JV

Do you have msn or yahoo chat? Lehaa?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit