I am disfellowshipping myself from this board for five months....

by ThiChi 49 Replies latest social current

• HeyNow!
    HeyNow!

Sixofnine,

Makes me happy that you investigate me, kinda like the elders or the KGB..You are so true to yourself.. Did I ever call you and A?? Obviously, you are pissed, don't worry, your check will be there by the first..

No I just moved here lol

• wednesday
    wednesday
    HeyNow!, you seem to have some really stupid ideas about what liberalism is. And you're particularly clueless as to my brand of liberalism. So whatever you are on about with your moronic ideas that someone has to lose for you to win, just realize that

this is exactly why conservatives are leaving, this kind of insulting post.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

ThiChi,

You can't disfellowship yourself, that's what others do to you.

You have to write a letter of disassociation.

Hope that helps you.

Ozzie

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Oops, I see that Simon's already posted that! Oh well, that's unanimous!!

Cheers, Ozzie (of the myopic class)

• avishai
    avishai
    I am sick of having Kerry shoved down my throat and being called names for supporting Bush.
    Funny, I feel the exact opposite. The sheer vitriol of some the Bush supporters on this board is something to marvel at indeed.

C'mon, dan, some of your posts are easily as angy and vitriolic. I think they both suck. Anybody know that it's a democrat that wants to start the draft back up? And that Kerry wants to send more troops to Iraq? Bush is no prince, and i'm not defending him, but kerry is a skull and bones man from yale too! Do you think they're really all that different? Bush has oil interests that cause some major conflicts of interest. But Kerry and his wife are wealthier and have more corporate interests. Kerry was one of the senators who voted the least, and when he did, he was 20% MORE liberal on his votes than Teddy Kennedy. Seems like knee jerk reactionalry voting too me. Do we really want someone in office that will polarize the parties that much? We won't get a damn thing accomplished. I don't wanna vote for Bush. But I don't wanna vote for Kerry either!!

• gespro
    gespro

Hey Guys:

How

about

NADER?!

gespro -laughing at the presidential popularity contest - making money and paying most of it out for taxes

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Ah yes, Ralph Nader. And guess who Nader wants you to vote for if you're in a swing state?

http://www.npr.org/features/feature.php?wfId=1972353 Nader: Go to My Rallies, But Vote for Kerry

• Golf
    Golf

The Chi, what ever happened to choices? I fail to see how Simon's choice of presidential candidates would influence your disassociation from this forum. Isn't this kind of childish on your part?

Guest77

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

the dreaded "double post"

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

What? Does it take someone totally drunk to figure this all out?

Bush/Kerry Banners on JWD: CLICK ON THEM FOLKS- Don't just SEE them there and then speak. If you click on either one you go to a Kerry website. THAT is what people are bitching about. Hardly balanced for a forum of this size and the realization of that is in this thread. Whether the owner of this site cares about the realities of that with regard to his forum is totally up to him.

HeyNow: READ the post and the person you are speaking to. Stick around and read them and understand who they are and what they believe in before you throw a blanket of any kind on them because you could be dead wrong and your generalities rendered inane. You couldn't have read Sixofnine and understood him with the way you have portrayed it in your post to him.

And this is a very reason that this is a very difficult medium to communicate in. People don't READ enough to understand who they are talking to at any given time. They just react and respond. People who are around for long enough will give you very distinct clues as to who they are and what they believe in. That is, those who are honest. And those who aren't will give you clues to that as well. Either way-pay attention.

Happy Independence Day!!! To all of you who have strived for INDEPENDENCE from a publishing company in New York- my hat is off to you. And you can get all the way out if you want to.

TTFN

XW ~ going to get the bonfire smoke out of the eyes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit