I am disfellowshipping myself from this board for five months....

by ThiChi 49 Replies latest social current

• copsec
    copsec

I understand where you are coming from. That's why I am not posting too much anymore. I am sick of having Kerry shoved down my throat and being called names for supporting Bush. Too each their own but I don't have to have the crap force fed to me like the "Truth." I feel the same as you, those who want can PM me or you have my yahoo user name but I am not posting for awhile

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Dont do it! Fight the power!

Dont give in to censorship

Take care ThiChi...............

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    I enjoy the political, religious, and general News debates. I am however, saddened by the official stance Simon has taken with the Kerry banner.

Um, all this over a banner? Okay, you have the right to your opinion, but I'm also seeing a banner for George W.'s campaign on my computer. It would appear that Simon is being balanced here.

Also, dosen't Simon get money for the banners? If it helps support the site, I don't care who the banner is for.

Country

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    I am sick of having Kerry shoved down my throat and being called names for supporting Bush.

Funny, I feel the exact opposite. The sheer vitriol of some the Bush supporters on this board is something to marvel at indeed.

• HeyNow!
    HeyNow!

Sixofnine,

Do you blame WTS for not having success? or the Gop?

Who do you want to take care of you, WTS or the goverment?

Should all wealth be equal, so you can sit on you ASSembly all day? Or should you take control of your life, away from WTS and goverment?

I took my life back from both of them, what I do, controls my life and fortune!!

ps. if life and our country continues this way for 30 years, I will be living to see a wonderful life and you will be recruiting voters on ironing boards..

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Yeah, I think Simon does a good job balancing the neutral administrator role with the biased (if feebleminded ) liberal that he is... I see both banners up there. Not worried about it.

CZAR

• seawolf
    seawolf

Either I'm blind or what everyone is talking about does not show up on my screen (and never has?) so thus, atm, I haven't a clue what everyone is talking about.

• Panda
    Panda

Someone said that we have the freedom to say and do whatever we like, only we need to know when to exercise that right. Probably somebody like Mark Twain.

He also said that "God created idiots as practice and politicians next."

Rich men become President. So how would they know how we peons deal with life. Mao once said that "You must fall into the pit in order to know how the sky looks from there." Well, except he said that in Chinese. And he was a communist dictator ... other than that....

Oh BTW the Government will not be taking care of anyone, ever ... unless of course you don't need to be taken care of and then you'll get all those warm fuzzies from useless promises.

Anyway have a good 5 months on the campaign trail (I assume of course) there is nothing so much fun as a political campaign ... I remember in high school , but I digress... Best of luck

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

HeyNow!, you seem to have some really stupid ideas about what liberalism is. And you're particularly clueless as to my brand of liberalism. So whatever you are on about with your moronic ideas that someone has to lose for you to win, just realize that smart people don't agree. And no, with your attitude, you won't be having a great life 30 years from now, just as you aren't having a great life now. The bad karma is eating away at your soul, and you hate yourself, don't you? I knew it. ;-)

Now that we have that out of the way, asshole, did you know the Snowdens in Ventura?

• HeyNow!
    HeyNow!

Sixof nine,

Use Paragraphs,

I hate it when six year olds get on here..

Time pick up goverment check my friend..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit