Serena Williams loses @ Wimbeldon then thanks her god Jehovah.

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 37 Replies latest social current

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Yep, as pis#*ed off as she obviously was at losing to a young Russian..............did I say lose???????? sorry, I meant got thrashed................she then proceeded in her speech to say "and I thank my god Jehovah for getting me here." or something to that effect! Now this is when I got confused. She thanked Jehovah for losing? Ah, if she was TRULEY spiritual she would know that Jehovah musn't have been happy with her and her skirt hence her losing! Oh well, those dubs are well trained to twist things in their heads to suit their situation and find validation.

I wonder if the elders will have to call her AND her mother out to the back room after the next meeting, for some counsel? After all, my kids were shunned and counselled for having long side burns and a pierced nose, yet mom Williams on TV shown all round the world is sporting a rather large nose ring for all to see. Mmmmmmmmm, that is a good witness ! Hey, I don't have a problem with people piercing but I do with inconsistencies!

Anyhow, just having a bit of fun sharing some dub hypocricy!

Cheers, Bliss

• glitter
    glitter

Yeah I said to mum - where was her God when her sister got murdered?!

Jehovah loves tennis.

• Beans
    Beans

When she refered to him as HER GOD JEHOVAH it almost sounded like there was more than one god!

Did you see her MOM in the stands, when she missed a shot the woord ShXt could be read from her mouth!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Defeated former tennis champion Serena Williams said,

I thank my god Jehovah for getting me here.

Jehovah is not only Serena's co-pilot, he's her chaffuer too!

Maybe in her next fashion shoot Serena will wear a burka so as to get right with Jehovah, the fussiest sock puppet in the galaxy.

She does know that Jehovah doesn't like girls, doesn't she?

• Stefanie
    Stefanie
    when her sister got murdered?!

What?? I dont really know too much about them, so forgive my ignorance. What happened?

• glitter
  • glitter
    glitter
    Jehovah, the fussiest sock puppet in the galaxy.

*Snort*

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

oh mkay, didnt know that.

Thanks glitter.

• rocketman
    rocketman

What has always bothered me about the whole Williams sisters thing is that so many jw youths who had athletic talent were told by elders and parents (based on jw publications of course) that they could not participate in organized sports. And I do mean could not, not simply should not, in most instances. They just simply were not allowed to.

Then we have the Williams sisters, as deeply involved in oragnized sports and the "world" as anyone can be. And then Serena is invoking Jehovah, just as she did when she won last year's US Open.

I don't mind what the Williams girls are doing - it's healthy and normal to be playing tennis. I just deplore the hypocrisy as other jw youths are told not to pursue their passions, whether it be athletics, acting, singing, or other endeavors.

• JT
    JT

What has always bothered me about the whole Williams sisters thing is that so many jw youths who had athletic talent were told by elders and parents (based on jw publications of course) that they could not participate in organized sports. And I do mean could not, not simply should not, in most instances. They just simply were not allowed to.

Then we have the Williams sisters, as deeply involved in oragnized sports as the "world" get. And she's invoking Jehovah, just as she did when she won last year's US Open.

I don't mind what the Williams girls are doing - it's healthy and normal to be playing tennis. I just deplore the hypocrisy as other jw youths are told not to pursue their passions, whether it be athletics, acting, singing, or other endeavors.

#######e excellent point

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit