My exhibition private view is tomorrow :s - wish me luck?

by reboot 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget

I've seen some of her work, and she doesn't need luck to do well, it'll be fine!

• ozzie
    ozzie

Where exactly can we view your art pieces? It seems ther have been several requests for that option but no response from you.

Ozzie

• talesin
    talesin

So, today was the day!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. ;)

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Good Luck!

• reboot
    reboot

(((ah, thanks everyone))) Ivebeen in exhibitions before but have never had to do the opening night serious party thing before, hence the nerves ...but it went really well..

The gallery was packed and everyone was drinking alot so it was really relaxed..I had some great comments in my comments book and we had a photographer to take some pics for the papers and art magazines so that was fun, unfortunately he was a red head and promotes any others he finds, so I had to be in them all at the front.....

We found out one guy there was a well known London Art critic as someone recognised him so fingers crossed for some positive feedback from him...All my friends turned up and although they're not into abstract art , they understood what I was trying to do/say and we're really supportive.when i get the photos i'll get someone to give me an upload lesson...no laughing mind lol...I'm back there invigilating tomorrow so if any have sold i'll be out celebrating again..

thanks for the support guys...im really pleased I did it and hope you all get to do the things in life that give you a boost after all the repression we've had in the past.

• qwerty
    qwerty

I am really pleased for U Reboot.

I've done a few paintings myself and know how good it feels when folk give praise.

Qwerty_D

• Sassy
    Sassy

can't wait to see the photos! We are so glad it went well. I was off the net for a few days, so I didn't get to see this to wish you well.. You wouldn't have needed my well wishes any way.................you are awesome all on your own!

• reboot
    reboot

thanks (((sassy)) and qwerty,i'll show you mine if you show me yours..... will you bring some photos of them to the BBQ ?id love to see them

• qwerty
    qwerty

Well!

Please show me yours?!

Mine are on display right now

If I remember I will, bring a photo.

I fink I put one or two on line just got to remember where!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit