My exhibition private view is tomorrow :s - wish me luck?

by reboot 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

Good luck Reboot !

I'm sure it will go well

And I would love to see some of your work too

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Wish you well for your exhibition. I'm sure it will go well.

I wish i was artistic, don't have an artistic bone in my body, Love going to art galleries

• Englishman
    Englishman

Sounds just great, but what is it that is actually being exhibited?

Englishman.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Good luck, good luck, good luck, reboot! Knock 'em dead!

• Special K
    Special K

Hope things went well for you, Reboot.

Yes, it would have been neat if you could have posted some of your work.

all the best

Special K

• reboot
    reboot

Thankyou thankyou thanyou everyone,

im just off now to set up the bar and check its all ready.Its open from this afternoon til tuesday(not the bar,lol).

I wish i was artistic, don't have an artistic bone in my body, Love going to art galleries

leehaa-i hate hearing people say that.....i've decided to work towards art therapy now instead of lecturing..everyone has something to express; will work on you

Eman, its the end of our 2 year Btech course , depending on results degree proper starts in sept..its 10 of us from the course plus our lecturer, exhibiting our final paintings and sculptures that were our final major project..we have 3-5 each so have around 50 pieces were v. lucky to have to whole gallery offered.Its visited by major british artists as its the main SW arts venue and there are many based near by.There's figurative work and abstract work and sculpture.If youre working near by pop in or come for a few tonight at the party you'd be very welcome...

• Simon
    Simon
    and *newsflash* reboot's gonna wear a skirt.....that hasnt happened in a while......

Erm ... we didn't think you didn't have legs

Hope the exhibition goes well for you !

• baysixforme
    baysixforme

Hope all goes well Reboot, would love to see some of your work!

Bay64me

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Good Luck !!!

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Best of luck reboot.... hope it all goes well.

Would love to see some of your artwork.....I love art, and always wished I'd persued it in college!!!

Bull!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit