Anyone in Spokane want to have lunch tomorrow?

by jst2laws 15 Replies latest jw friends

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

We are finally back on line. No sprint service for almost 3 days.

We are on the edge of a lake, pics below. This is an RV site in Coeur d' Alene Idaho.

Does anyone want to meet us somewhere in Spokan for lunch tomorrow, Friday?

Steve and Joy

• garybuss
    garybuss

Wish I were there to join you. Nancy and I enjoyed our visit Sunday. Thanks for the fun. Be sure to give us a call if you are ever back in the area. GaryB

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hey Gary,

We are glad to be back online. But you had better check my other thread I just put up.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/74419/1.ashx

Hope its ok!

Jst2laws

• Puternut
    Puternut

YES ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still in Spokane .... Call me? PM me? Email ME?????

Puterhappy

• Puternut
    Puternut

I was going to add...................

Octavia and Blueyes are here as well. I'll get a hold of them for you if you both like. We have been dying to meet you. Are you going to be around for the Seattle fest too?

Puternut

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Just2laws and joyzabel,

I am so envious of you traveling the country. I was just telling my son and daughter in law that is what I want to do before I die, they told me do it, they will stay in my house and if I die on the road they will see to it I get a decent funeral.

Have a great trip, and I am glad you are meeting so many great people. < envious sigh >

• Puternut
    Puternut

Steve and Joy,

I PM'd you with my phone #

I am only 15 min away, I'll even drive out tonight to come see you !!!! I'll buy drinks for you both. Lunch tomorrow is good as well.

Puternut

• Princess
    Princess

Ironman Coeur d' Alene is Sunday. Wish I were around those parts to watch it...you guys sticking around for it?

I didn't realize y'all were so close already. Are you hanging out in Washington for a bit before Eman's BBQ?

Looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks anyway.

Rachel

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

notperfectyet,

Just do it.

Princess,

Yes we are going to be contaminating the west coast of Washington, Oregan, and Canada for a few weeks.

RV

Then if there is a chance of flying standby to Europe we will be heading for Englishman's BBQ.Barbeque

We will see you at the island if not sooner.

Jst2laws

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Update,

It is Friday morning and we have breakfast arrangements with a couple we have not met yet. None poster who are fading.

Lunch is arranged with Blue Eyes and Puternut. COOL.

Anyone else in the area (Spokane) who wants to join us PM me quickly or call Puternut or Blue Eyes.

Jst2laws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit