Female Molesters

by L_A_Big_Dawg 26 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

avi

I totally agree the numbers of male victims is highly underestimated. A lot more men are affected by this that statistics show so far. And a huge part of that is the attitudes that make boys feel that they would never be a victim.

Far too many people give their daughters the talk about protecting themselves from sexual contacts but they fail to give the same message to their sons. Until we let our sons know they have the right to say NO then we are setting them up for the perps will will seek them out.

And "my body saying yes but my mind saying no" is a NO

• Fleur
    Fleur
    This probably would'nt be on the news if she did the same thing, but was stubid, ugly and fat.

i think if she were ugly and fat, it would get even MORE press, they'd portray her as the monster she is then. they were showing her wedding films from last year on today this morning. WHY? why show her all beautified and in a white gown?

i felt so sorry for her husband...sorry beyond words. just like for mary k 's kids and husband. people forget that she had a child, daughter wasn't it, or was it a son? only like 2 years younger than the boy she molested!

and how the hell they let her get pregnant by him a second time, nothing but sheer stupidity.

the steven staynor case has haunted me, and will haunt me always. the mary kay case, just as much so.

i think that no chance of parole, and also castration/sterlization would be a good punishment too.

but thats just me. can you tell i have no tolerance for sex with minors?

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

"I totally agree that the media plays a huge part in telling tohe story - or not."

Yep, if it bleeds, it leads. It's good when they wait to substantiate claims with verifiable sources (which is why there often must be a conviction before it's printed), but so much of it is left up to the individual editor's ideology, and it all boils down to what will sell copy.

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

"And a huge part of that is the attitudes that make boys feel that they would never be a victim.

Far too many people give their daughters the talk about protecting themselves from sexual contacts but they fail to give the same message to their sons. Until we let our sons know they have the right to say NO then we are setting them up for the perps will will seek them out.

And "my body saying yes but my mind saying no" is a NO"

I emphatically agree, Lady Lee!

I have four sons and a grandson who have and will be taught this by me, just the same as my daughter was.

I have some male relatives who were sexually abused (by men in these cases) who didn't report it when it happened. The father of one brushed it off as if it were nothing, and questioned why the guy even brought it up when he finally did (he brought it up because we had sons whom we refused to let have anything to do with this man), as it was "so many years ago." I was with him when he told his father, and I told his father that it didn't lessen the pain or the significance of it.All his father did was mumble something about why couldn't I just let it drop, and walked off. Sad, very sad.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Seems society, the bible, whatever, does place a lot of importance on a girl being a virgin. In the bible , of course virginity is very important. Of course, men can be virgins too, but generally the word conjuries up a female. In fact, for men, it seems to highly prized to have some sexual experience prior to marriage, but for the female , to be a virgin. In the bible when sacarfices are made to gods, at times it is virgins are offered. The spiritual Isreal are pictured symbolically as virgins. (females).

as a mother, i am appaled at anyone would take advantage of a child and have sex with them. If anyone had done that to my son, i would have been gunning for them.

I looked at the sexual predators in my own area, and by and large they are male. Perhaps males do not report sex with teachers or the like b/c they think that it is sort of like a rite of passage for them. I am glad boys are feeling like they should report this.

I too hope they throw the book at the woman in flordia, just so people will have fear. they should have fear.

• baysixforme
    baysixforme

I know of a local woman that practiced fellatio upon her two sons aged three and five. She spoke openly about it and her reasoning was that she needed the practice as she was unable to arouse her boyfriend by the same method. She really thought that she had the right to do this!

She was reported to the police and social services who proceeded to interview the boys. The questions that the boys were asked were vague, i.e. what do you like and what don't you like. Some of their responses were "sunny days, when we can play out" and "walking in muddy puddles". Apparently police and s.s. were prevented from asking the boys directly about their mothers' behaviour as this was considered to be abusive. The mother denied it and consequently got off with it. Those two boys are older now but not without problems and in my opinion were let down by those that could have done something about it.

Bay64me

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

egads baysix

I can imagine the difficulty in questionning a child about his or her mother's behavior. Even asking if anyone touches hisor her or private parts is difficult. Moms usually do the bathing so yes she would touch there. Ask if they like it - well the body responds. It would feel good so you can't simply ask if anyone touched them in a way that was uncomfortable.

People don't want to think that men can do this to girls. They are even less willing to believe that women do it to children - both boys and girls. People certainly don't want to think that someone they trust (or should trust) or love can take advantage of a child. And I remember being 15 and having a 23 yr old guy take advantage of my neediness. I didn't need sexual overtures. I needed someone to care.

But all too often some people mistake that need to be cared for and about as a desire for something totally different. And that perception motivates then to initiate inappropriate sexual contact with a child.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit