My daughter was just in an accident

by Puternut 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Ya know I likes ya!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Of course, I'd rather be the pitcher than the catcher.

• Puternut
    Puternut

Thanks for the support all.

I just got off the phone with her. She is very sore and still shook up. She will be checked out again today by a doctor. I just want to make sure that there are no deeper internal injuries. Even the doctor mentioned yesterday, that these in juries can sometimes surface weeks later. So we're keeping a close eye on her. At least she' s covered by insurance.

Phew....... close call.

Puternut

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Of course, I'd rather be the pitcher than the catcher.

Oop! Ren: "*Smack* Wha'd I tell you?!?! Who's the pitcher, who's the catcher?!?!" Stempy: "Uhhhh, you're the pitcher, I'm the catcher!!!"

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Good to hear the news Puternut!

(Don't mind us nuckle-heads )

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hoping for the best. Keep us posted.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Sorry to hear of this Puter! I know it sucks to be in an accident. I am just glad it wasn't any worse and she wasn't hurt. Cars can be replaced. She is one of a kind and irreplaceable.

X.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Awe, Puter...so sorry to hear about your daughter. I would have responded sooner but my computer was "out" for 3 or 4 days....

Glad to hear she is ok...

CodeBlue

• Stefanie
  • Fleur
    Fleur

oh geez, puter, hope your ex keeps an eye on her till they give her a really thorough going over at the doctors. she will likely feel the most sore on the third day after the crash (seems like that is the way it goes) i am so glad to hear she is free from major injury.

damned drunks. this is why i have no tolerance for anyone who drinks/smokes anything and drives. just never a freaking excuse. get a cab, for gods sake. people's lives are at stake.

my family lost two small children during the 70's when their car was landed on by an airborne pickup. the driver was high. my relative never had a chance. he was in the hospital for ages, and he lost both his children.

just don't drink and drive people, please. just don't.

please update us when you have more info, puter. will keep her in my thoughts.

cherish the people you love. you never know when things can change in literally an instant. this is why i get so mad at jw's for wasting time on...maybe that's another thread. will continue the thought elsewhere.

((((((((((((((Puter and daughter)))))))))))))

hugs,

fleur

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit