MORE THAN TIRED OF KEN: Re Jeopardy!

by Valis 26 Replies latest social entertainment

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Valis,

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

So how would you do on Jeopardy Valis?

I always know a few of them, but just a few, and I never know the Final Jeopardy answer. Of course when the category is the Bible I almost always know the answer (blech).

I wish they would drop the having to phrase the answer in the form of a question bit.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I love it. What he's at like $600,000 now? I was happy when Jeopardy changed thier rule so that people could stay past 5 days. It will be very exciting to see this guy get de-throned.

• Mulan
    Mulan

This guy has me hooked on Jeopardy again. I only occasionally watched it before, and now I schedule my evening around it. I am just amazed at the knowledge he has. I do pretty well answering the questions, but lately I am stumped, and he just pulls that answer out of somewhere. He has quite a mind.

Last week they had a category about Bartender's Secrets of something, and he got the Daily Double and was perplexed. He said "How much would a Mormon know about this subject?" The answer had to do with a splash of water, so he got it anyway. Earlier he had said he was tithing a portion of the money so I was pretty sure he was a Mormon anyway, being from Salt Lake City and a graduate of Brigham Young University, and the clean cut look. I swear they all look alike.

Has anyone been at the airport in SLC? All the baggage handlers (looking out the airplane windows) look like they are about 12, blonde, blue eyed, and pure.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I know someone who works for Sony Television and has told me about this guy. I don't want to give anything away...unless you want me to!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

They should put him up against JCannon and ask a bunch of Biblical Chronalogical questions.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

When does Jeopardy come on? I saw that guy on the news about a week ago.

• wednesday
    wednesday

and jeopardy used to be portrayed in movies as something people in nursing homes watch. Valis, what time does it come home here in dallas? U guys got me curious, guess i'll have to turn off Fox for a while

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I am dying to tell someone what I know about this guy...can I spill the beans?

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Tres, Please do spill the beans!!! Beans

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit