MORE THAN TIRED OF KEN: Re Jeopardy!

by Valis 26 Replies latest social entertainment

• Valis
    Valis

Whay can't someone beat this guy? He's over the $500k mark and wo weeks plus...sheesh.. Maybe he's going for Alex's job!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Maybe he is really a time traveller from a dismal future where all they have to watch are Jeopardy Reruns.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Valis...

breathe in, breathe out...see the little button on the TV? the one that says off? Push it.

• Valis
    Valis

eh Gita...they changed the rules you know..he gets to play as long as he keeps winning.. He also told Alex he was a writer for High School and College quiz bowls...he has a head full of useless information...it may go on till Jebus gets back!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• dubla
    dubla

letterman has been doing a hilarious skit on ken every night where he attempts to show how kens winning streak is fixed.......its the same regurgitated joke over and over, but i laugh out loud every time.

aa

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Plus Valis,

You have never liked Ken and just want nude Barbie to have another crack at it.

• Valis
    Valis

um npy...I own stock in Mattel by now.... Barbie should be putting out for me...god knows I've bought her houses that talk, cars, horses, swimmin pools, clothes, those shoes that you step on and use bad words, jeeps, surfboards, beach towels, collector models of herself, etc..

Maybe he will piss Alex off and they'll accidentally disconnect his buzzer..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Valis
    Valis

20 day total...$662,000...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Wow Valis,

You really dislike this guy, I think your stock in Mattel will do nothing to help you.

And if this guy is a nerd with useless information, what can he do with it?

Just remember in the new system we will have billions of years to remember everything too. But at this moment I have more fun killing billions of brain cells, cuz I don't want to remember the past, and useless info.

Remember..there is an off button in all of life........

• Valis
    Valis

so npy has one too? w00t! *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit