Hey! Did you ever wonder how to use a piece of plastic to cover the mags?

by joenobody 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Soledad
    Soledad

that was to effing weird.....and funny, but really weird

I have that song stuck in my head now! the singer reminds me of Robert Merrill, the guy who sings the national anthem at Yankee Stadium

Play ball!!!

• tmo
    tmo

The covers actually prevent the barf from hitting the mags when the song is sung.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

What is that sound at the end? The cat meowing, a baby crying or something being squashed on the road. Can't believe this is not a joke... another one for the archives for sure...Will have to file this one under "bizarroo".

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Now, if a witness did this twenty years ago he would be demonized, today he's a good marketer, but did a witness do this, of a witness owned company that sells sheetmetal not at home slip holders with the fake wood paneled sticker on the back?

• Emma
    Emma

I don't know; I'm worried. When I heard the music my mind automatically went into that calm, mind-numbing space of the "meetings." Is that what they're after? Now I feel the headache coming on...

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

That is the scariest movie I've seen since "The Ring"

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

Okay were those people witnessing to the cat? That was the only response they got.

As for the song, I think I stared at the screen for a full minute in abject horror. I had to put the flash on again so I could see what I missed (not much).

edited to add boyfriends comments: (Note, he's never been to a KH, never really had a concept of JWs except what I've told him. I sent him the link cold...no build up, no explanations.) He said:"Excuse me while I choke on my own saliva. What the hell was that?"

ROFL

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

that seems like the work of a great funny apostate from another site . he does all kinds of parodies on jw's. if he's here he knows who he is . quido

• SadElder
    SadElder
    don't know what was funnier: the singing of From House to House by someone who imagines himself to be Pavarotti but really isn't

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know about plastic mag. covers. Never used one myself. Only leather. (No comments please)

As to that awful rendition of House to House, that's a track from what is reportedly the worst sold album in the entire portfolio of WT music albums produced: "Singing Kingdom Songs". When we received our copy after it's release we were in shock at the poor quality of almost the entire album. We were told that the singer sans-voice lessons was a former DO Charles Sinutko. He sang this song years ago at the special meeting where Harold King spoke about his long incarceration. Heard Knorr was not impressed either.

"Singing Kingdom Songs" was the brain-child of Karl Klein and Joe Spinelli. Supposedly The WT studio production staff at Bethel was less than pleased at having to produce this project.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

SadElder,

Thanks for sheddnig some light on how that very odd record came about. I heard it once before and thought I was listening to some bizarre bethel bootleg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit