Hey! Did you ever wonder how to use a piece of plastic to cover the mags?

by joenobody 24 Replies latest jw friends

• joenobody
    joenobody

Here's a truly weird flash animation demo of "how to use magazine covers". This is waaaay too bizarre... If anyone is good with Shockwave or Flash they should do a parody (although the self-parodying nature of this is too much!).

alt

http://www.mckennabookcovers.com/first_page.html

• Scully
    Scully

ROFLMAO!!!

I don't know what was funnier: the singing of From House to House by someone who imagines himself to be Pavarotti but really isn't, or the damn ugly-assed JWs that showed up at that door, complete with Kingdom Smiles?.

The pisser is that their car is nicer than mine. How the hell can Pioneers? (aren't they all the ones who have those nerdy magazine condoms?) afford a nice car like that?

Thanks for the laugh!

Love, Scully

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

Sorry but that is funny. Don't like to hate on people but that was funny. Lol I could make a better one with my foot seriously.

• Scully
    Scully

Mr Scully noticed that the dog with the unusually long tail (well-endowed, or what? LOL) was wagging its tail in time with the anti-Pavarotti's singing.

And that face on the sun is just disturbing. Maybe they believe in a sun-god after all?? LOL

• Angharad
    Angharad

Grooaan I found myself singing along there - I'm so ashamed lol

The sister looks like something out of planet of the apes - Very disturbing

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

Lol that sun is pretty bad though.

And did they like break into the house? Nobody answered the door, prolly preaching to a demon gone astray. Such good christians, they can magically pass through cheaply made doors.

And where can I get some of those sample watchtowers? So I can samply wipe it on my butt.

and that psycho sister, she looks high. Her eyes aren't even open all the way.

Lol we're so judgemental oh well.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol... I should have gotten those covers for my books. The books in my book bag went unused for so long that when I would pull them out during the meetings everyone could hear a "ripping" sounds from the books being pulled apart. Somehow over time the covers of the books would literally stick together.

<---- I was such a good little JW.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

LMAO! That was so funny-except for the fact I have that D*mn song playing in my head over and over-Oh the agony.....

I find though that the best plastic covers for the magazines come in 13 gallon tall trash size. You can cover bundles of mags. at a time, before placing them in approved waste containers!

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Did hearing that song give anyone a stomach ache? I haven't heard a KM in a long time, and it actually made me feel sick....

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

it did'nt made me sick, but the idea that this was serious made me nearly stumble.

I did like the singing voice however......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit