Day 8, Visit to BRCI

by jst2laws 22 Replies latest jw friends

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Cheech and Chong

• logansrun
    logansrun

Last I heard Jerry Bergman was a whacko.

B.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Logansrun,

I have fought the tendency to come to that conclusion in the past, even monitored the whacky flame war between Bergman and truely whacko Firpo Carr (WT apologist).

This is an opertunity to observe him in person and make my own judgement. I'm leaving in a minute and hope to get back on this in a couple hours.

Jst2laws

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Steve,

Just make sure Joy gets saved and redunked at the BRCI baptism.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Chattenooga Choo Choo

..Pardon me boss, is this the cat that chewed ya new shoes.. What? Englishman.

• ball.
    ball.

hey jst2laws, are you coming to Weston Super Mare this year? I was thinking you could put about a hundred guests up in your amazing huge vehicle if you was!!!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Logan

Logansrun,

I have fought the tendency to come to that conclusion in the past, even monitored the whacky flame war between Bergman and truely whacko Firpo Carr (WT apologist).

This is an opertunity to observe him in person and make my own judgement. I'm leaving in a minute and hope to get back on this in a couple hours.

I'm back, and the answer is:

Very Confused IT WAS A NO SHOW

Waited all day in a parking lot for his presentation. I don't know if it was his last minute cancellation, or if someone else waited till the last minute to inform us. Something is "whacko".

Megadude,

Too late, but I'll anoint her on her head with my holy beer if you want me to.

Jst2laws

• garybuss
    garybuss

If you are heading west out of Chicago on I 90, I live near Sioux Falls South Dakota. You may get a free cup of coffee if you like. GaryB

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    They have a free hotline, WHY- 1914, one can dial for answers and support

Just curious Steve, how many calls are they receiving per day, month etc. at the current time.

I am sending and receiving emails from the folks we discussed in Dallas. Your assessment of the situation was correct, thanks for the help. Bill.

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Hi Jst2laws,

Ray Franz was not involved in the creation of BRCI ... and he has never served on its board or been a member. He has attended. Before posting a rebuttal, please call me. Thanks. - Jim W.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit