Favorite Coffee

by Satanus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Rabbit,

LOL!! Yes, it is cardamon, they are green seeds that are used in making 'chai', which is a popular tea right now. It takes away the bitterness when mixed with coffee, and leaves the caffeine rush!!! heheh

Suits me just fine, you lesser hum-aans (as the Ferengi's would say) must just deal with it! heheh

xo

t

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

I like the coffee that I make at work, in the morning, wasting the first hour of work...

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Preferably made with hot milk. YEAH!

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I love Puerto Rican coffee as well, especially made in a expresso machine. And for me its a treat cause I dont drink a lot of coffee, otherwise diner coffee is good.

• Princess
    Princess
    I found one I thought tasted pretty good, fixed a cup of it, and let Princess have a sip, and she immediately said, "it's sweet!!!"

I haven't tasted sweet coffee since I was a teenager...except for latte's of course. It caught me off guard, I drink it black.

That machine in Dallas was great. It was a similar idea to the one I have at home. It grinds the beans for each indiviual cup and brews a single cup at a time. Divine. Steve and I miss our coffee machine when we travel. The only problem with the machine in Dallas was that it wasn't in our room! Steve was sweet enough to deliver.

• Princess
    Princess

I forgot to add that I drink the fresh roasted Costa Rican coffee from Costco too. Sometimes the beans are still warm from the roaster when I buy them.

When we travel I usually pick up a pound of Gold Coast blend from Starbucks. We take our machine with us whenever we can. SSSSspoiled.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    That machine in Dallas was great. It was a similar idea to the one I have at home. It grinds the beans for each indiviual cup and brews a single cup at a time. Divine. Steve and I miss our coffee machine when we travel. The only problem with the machine in Dallas was that it wasn't in our room! Steve was sweet enough to deliver.

I want a machine like that for Christmas. Spread the word!!

Lebanese oughtta know coffee.

We used to have some Lebanese friends when we were JW's and they were too. She made coffee very dark, sweet and served in teeny cups. The pot was copper and she made it on the stove. It was heaven. Their favorite Starbucks blend was Arabian Sanani, which is about $15 a pound, and was the most expensive one back then too. I bought it and really didn't care for it. I love dark, rich coffee, but it had kind of a nasty strong, soury taste that I didn't like at all. If that's what Nahla used in her copper pot, that was the difference............the pot.

• Princess
    Princess
    If that's what Nahla used in her copper pot, that was the difference............the pot.

...and the massive amounts of sugar. Good stuff though. Steve used to have some clients from Kuwait who would serve him the same kind of coffee. He loved the caffeine jolt he got from that.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I've recently switched over to a Green Tea, but I was addicted to Starbucks non-fat mochas. I was picking up one everyday there for a while.

I had a coffee when I was in Spain that they brewed at the continental breakfast that was the most incredible I've ever tried. I wish I could find out how to get some more of that.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Thats not coffee, its crack with water run through it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit