2 Very Nice & Sincere People

by Paradise Found 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Paradise Found
    Paradise Found

As Its my understanding the Blood Cards are not being used this year I concluded the conversation with "When you get your new blood-card be sure to bring 1 to me" Am I correct that they are not using blood-cards this year?

• lurk
    lurk
    Even if the UN were to patch up some temporary peace, wars would soon erupt again

yes the silly efforts of men to stop a war and killing should be dismissed with a cocky shrugg of the shoulders and consigned to the bin along with pre witness christian efforts like translating the bible so for all ment o read and getting murdered for it etc etc.

how snearing people must have found me when i spouted this kinda crap

It was a outside advertising agency that was involved"

LOL

the WTS hired an advertising agency to sign all he forms that joined them to the UN?

the WTS signiture isnt on the forms?

the WTS never read NGO forms ?

they didnt attend the UN meetings ?

why do advertsing people want to sign up for the UN?

the name of the advertsing group is the WTS?

id like the name of the advertising group

lurking as ever

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Paradise Found,

As my devout parents put it: "There's nothing better out there".

This reasoning motivates many JWs to stay in and defend the WTBTS 'til their deaths.

The world is getting smaller as there's much more communication between the masses, so this attitude is changing fast.

DY

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    As my devout parents put it: "There's nothing better out there".

That reminds me of my ex who parroted "where else will you go?".

My answer - "JWD".

Walter

• lurk
    lurk
    "JWD".

?

• observador
    observador
    So how did this sincere people aquire there knowldge? and the indoctrination to defend it?

Most likely the same way you acquired the knowledge that enabled you to debate with them: from the INTERNET!

Which is a form of hypocrisy. They disobey their organization by visiting "apostate" sites, in order to be able to defend the org itself.

Observador.

• dh
    dh
    "There's nothing better out there".

statements like this make me want to scream, everything is out there, why don't they see, stupid ignorrant freaking jw's, it's the sort of thing my parents would say too, 'i know it's not perfect but it's better than everyone else', agh, jw's can be as nice and sincere as they like, i used to wish them well, now quite frankly i wish things so bad i can't find the words, they profit by ruining lives.

but they are sincere about it.

• kitties_and_horses_oh_my!
    kitties_and_horses_oh_my!

My dad said the dubs didn't know what they were agreeing to when the joined as a GMO and when they realized what it was - after they got found out, of course - they immediately canceled their membership. So convenient!

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Indeed, Kitties... and it only took them 10 years to figure out! Nice to know that the Brooklyn geriatrics are so swift on the uptake.

• blondie
    blondie

PF, regarding "blood cards," the procedure for 2004 was handled as this quote from the December 2003 Kingdom Ministry says.

km 12/03 p. 7 Provisions to Help Us Abstain From Blood

Baptized publishers who have previously completed an Advance Medical Directive/Release card or Identity Card with no print date or a 3/99 print date will not need to complete a new one this year.

For the Service Meeting the week of December 29, the secretary should have available sufficient quantities of the cards for newly baptized publishers, their children, and those needing replacements.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit