Which books.......

by Lehaa 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

When God Becomes a Drug - Fr Leo Booth - Discusses Religious Addiction and offers suggestions for intervention.

The God Game: It's Your Move - Fr Leo Booth

• azaria
    azaria

Hi Leeha, I havent't read all the responses so don't know if it's already been mentioned. There's always a possibility that it may be at your library. I'm borrowing CoC from the library. I had it for three weeks but I wasn't finished so yesterday I asked for a weeks extention.

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

will have a look at the library next week. Not realy sure about borowing it though. Have a witness Auntie who works for the library in my area and I don't want her to find out that I'm reading it. Have thought about getting a friend to borrow it for me though.

• RR
    RR

The Divine Plan of the Ages by Pastor Charles Taze Russell, published in 1886. SHowed me how opposite his Watch Tower was from the moder day Watchtower.

RR

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Barbara Grizzuti Harrison, "Visions of Glory"

can be read on-line for FREE here:

http://www.exjws.net/vg.htm

Before her death, Barbara gave Randy Watters the rights to publish it on-line to be free for all who wanted to partake of the water of truth.

• Daga
    Daga

Can't believe no one has mentioned Apocalypse Delayed by Jim Penton. It's one of the best. Probably as good as the Franz books. Frankly I didn't think much of Visions of Glory.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit