Woohoo... I had a great day in family court yesterday!!!

by outbutnotdown 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

outbutnotdown

Congratulations!

S

• simplesally
    simplesally

Good job!

• Purza
    Purza

I am so happy for you Brad. Its nice to see a father come out ahead in the legal system.

Purza

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

That's amazing news, Brad. Good job!

• Corvin
    Corvin

Brad! That is incredible news. I share that joy you now have, and know exactly how you feel.

Here's the big thing: The judge ordered that Brandon be weened off of the meetings and that within one year from yesterday he is no longer allowed to attend meetings. The judge also warned my ex that NO ONE is to let Brandon know what is happening, particularily her mother, so that she can't twist even more, his already messed up mind..... the poor guy.

SHOTGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you read this. Notice the little red maple leaf on Brad's avitar . . . ?

Best Regards,

Corvin

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

WooHoo!! for ya

• shamus
    shamus
    The judge ordered that Brandon be weened off of the meetings and that within one year from yesterday he is no longer allowed to attend meetings. The judge also warned my ex that NO ONE is to let Brandon know what is happening, particularily her mother

First off, congrats! What an excellent and fair judgment!

Second, your ex WILL TELL HIM. It doesn't matter if a judge told her to do so or not. As sure as the sun will rise tomorrow, she will tell him. When she does, you should be seeking more legal advice. Witnesses can't abide by a judges order! They take orders from the 'governing idiots' and use 'theocratic warfare' (what normal people call lying).

Expect what I said, and get ready for possibly soul custody of the children. The Judge will not look to kindly on your ex for breaking his/her rules. I strongly recommend that you show the judge (if you go back to court) the disturbing and disgusting pictures of people getting killed in a kid's book. Be sure that the judge knows that YOU are included with those dying people, and your son is being indoctronated (sp) to believe as they do. If you need resources, I'm not it, but there are tons of posters here that will give you the scriptures and pictures that you need.

It's hard to know what to do once they get the hook in the kids mouth. Maybe saying nothing at all bad about witnesses is the right thing to do. I am not a psychologist, or counsellor, but I recommend that you seek one out for your kids and your own well being. Remember that witnesses love to feel 'persecuted' when infact they are NOT being persecuted.

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

Update on my family!!!

My kids are with me for the first time since the court day and, much like Shamus said, they have already said stuff that their grandmother has said to them that she of course is not supposed to. What boggles my mind is that she seems to think that she has such control over the kids, that her telling them to not tell me will work. I don't even ask them if she has said anything but it comes out anyway.

I certainly wish my kids didn't have to hear that negative stuff, but one thing I feel pretty sure of is that all this may cause my ex wife to realize that she has to alienate herself from her mother if she doesn't want to lose the joint custody status. It's been a long time coming but my kids need it, my ex needs it and it'll be good for everyone.

Brad

• Lehaa
    Lehaa
    they have already said stuff that their grandmother has said to them that she of course is not supposed to

Get a tape recorder and tape them, preferably without them knowing. And write it all down. You never know when it will come in handy.

Hope you're havin a great time with your kids.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit