Woohoo... I had a great day in family court yesterday!!!

by outbutnotdown 28 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

As a Grandma I can't imagine what benefit these people get out of twisting children to hate their parents.Pure evil

• outbutnotdown
    outbutnotdown

Thank you, thank you, thank you all for your thoughts and comments.

Mary, I appreciate your advice about looking out for my kids regarding my ex mother-in-law. What is amazing is that she brought my four year old daughter to the doctor right after my first court appointed visit with them. My four year old daughter said later that her nanny had told her to tell the doctor that I had "pushed her peepee in". She mentioned this on May 30th., the second visit that I had with them.

I have so much more to say, but I would like to express that we tend to think it will never happen to us, yet it does.

Brad

• talesin
    talesin

:: My four year old daughter said later that her nanny had told her to tell the doctor that I had "pushed her peepee in".

This is a grandmother?

• exjdub
    exjdub

Brad,

Congratulations, that is good news indeed. I am appalled at what your ex mother-in-law has tried to do and happy that the court saw the damage she has caused. Is she going to be allowed any visitation at all? I certainly hope not...she is a monster.

exjdub

• Angharad
    Angharad

Congratulations Brad !!!

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Congratulations Brad. I'm soooooooo happy for you and your kids.

And as for your mother in law i hope you rub her face in it, if you don't i suppose you can fantasise about what you would like to do.

So where's the party and what do I bring.

• Emma
    Emma

This is such fabulous news! It's such a frightening thing to go through. You have to trust the system, but at the same time, are afraid you can't. We're all pulling for your sons un-brainwashing. One thing at a time.

• Mary
    Mary
    My four year old daughter said later that her nanny had told her to tell the doctor that I had "pushed her peepee in".

Oh my god, what a sick bitch!! I'd try to have her charged for that!!

• freein89
    freein89

I haven't been here much lately, too much going on - so this is the first I've seen of your story. This just the best news I have heard in a long time. It makes my day, Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry your son is brainwashed. When I was that age, I was super-mega brainwashed!!!! I was the best little dubbie girl in the world. I feel sorry for your son, I think some counseling would be in order. At that age it would have killed me to be taken from that religion. And yet I did yearn for some fun, Birthdays etc. . .

If he has fun he will probably feel so guilty, I know I would have. So sad and yet now you get to save him from a lifetime of guilt!!!!!! Best Wishes

Deb

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

You must be so happy! Well done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit