If you could go back to the time of Jesus

by JH 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Carmel
    Carmel

Statistically speaking, less than one of you would have even "recognized" Him, so forget about your "candid" comments as you probably would have interviewed an interloper. The follow-up question would have to be, if Jesus returned today, on your block, how would you know who He was? Statistically, you'd fare about as poorly as back then..

carmel

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I would ask the Big J:

Whats better, shower doors or shower curtains, I mean the doors add a certain class to the bathroom, but they are hard to keep clean, yet a shower curtain can be replaced and there are so many fnacy colouful choices!

I would follow him for about 10 minutes then I would have to sit down because my back would hurt!

PS Would Satan be around to make a rock into a loaf of bread for me?

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

ummm... I dunno =^_^= I think I'd follow him.

Random picture by a random person

• Flash
    Flash
    Would you have followed him, knowing that the end was thousands of years away?

I think thats why He didn't let His followers know it wasn't happening soon. He knew many would walk!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

if jesus was around today i probably wouldnt recognize him. he wouldnt bother with someone like me anyway.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

If I could go back I'd ask him to issue a prophetic warning telling to beware of people with fake smiles trying to sell watchtower magazines.

Walter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit