If you could go back to the time of Jesus

by JH 25 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

If you could go back to the time when Jesus was on earth, and you could actually talk to him, what would you ask him?

Would you have followed him, knowing that the end was thousands of years away?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I don't know ... Everything is so different now

• Obviously Secret
    Obviously Secret

I'd ask him if he is God straight out. He'll mostlikely say some stuff like, "I am God's messenger. Me and the father are one." Nah I'm give him a good insight on what the future is, then ask him again. "ARE YOU GOD!!!" "SHOULD WE WORSHIP YOU DIRECTLY AND NOT CARE ABOUT A PERSON WHO IS HIGHER THAN YOU".

I'll have to learn Arabic first though.

• simwitness
    simwitness

I'd ask him to teach me to fish...

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I would go back to March 28th, A.D. 24, tell Jesus that if he doesn't become my disciple, I will eclipse the sun, and watch him panic in terror as the sun becomes eclipsed....he then becomes my disciple and I preach a new doctrine....courtesy of Mr. Darwin....

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I might have to do the same thing on December 5th, A.D. 587 to a young Arabian boy named Mohammed....

• Larry
    Larry

I would ask him:

Why he borrowed his teachings from other Holy Men hundreds and thousands of years before him;

Why his youth is cut of history;

Why he never used his father's name;

Why he didn't personally leave any written words authored by himself, and finally

How do you feel knowing that most human suffering is on account of your name.

Praise the Lord Larry :)

PS - I would have done things worst than Judas, just so that I would be a proverbial saying for time indefinite :-)

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I might try to save that Damn fig tree.

(everything deserves a second chance)

• dolphman
    dolphman

I'd say if you're going to pass me some bread put some f**king yeast in it first. And where's the p & j?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i'd ask him seriously, if having a penis really makes men so much more important to God than women..

and is having a vagina really requires one to put a head covering on to approach God while praying in a group.

and if we're the weaker vessels why the heck don't men have the freakin childbirth.

and if the scriptures are inspired by god WHY did he allow a potential MOTHER IN LAW set out the guidelines for what a good wife is in proverbs???????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit