Just got Crisis of Conscience

by bull01lay 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwsons
    jwsons

To MJ,

If your wife doesn't have enough time to browse through. I suggest you try to persuade her read only Chapter 6 of CoC (title "Double Standard"). She may open her eyes a bit.

I also suggest anyone hasn't read, the book "Questions for JW's" by William & Joan Cetnar . Bill was in Headquarter around 1959-1962 and one of three members of Service Department then. Very interesting with the story of Anton Koeber (his experience can find in Watchtower May 15, 1968). Anton was disfelloshiped for decades and became rich. He is reinstated just because giving Knorr a brand new Cadillac.

I think someone in this Forum also had a good thread about Joan Cetnar. The book has many documents about how NWT is a crap with many Greek Scholar's opinions.

jwsons

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Update:

Got to chapter 3, and so far so good. Problem is, my wife is sick of hearing how good this book is, so she's nabbed it and taken it to work to read herself!! LOL!

She did study a long time ago, and her then husband fell in love with the pioneer lady who was studying with them!! She was married to a childhood friend of mine, and they were from my own congregation!!

It's a small world, innit!!

Bull!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit