Quality Inn Suites, Noblesville Indiana

by Rosco 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• loveis
  • loveis
    loveis

Well, sometimes you'd be surprised what happens...... *** g99 12/22 p. 32 'They Were So Refreshing!' *** 'They Were So Refreshing!' RECENTLY the general manager of a hotel located near one of the international airports in Japan visited the branch office of Jehovah's Witnesses in Ebina. He seemed quite excited. Why? During 1998, over 200 Witnesses stayed at the manager's hotel on their way to and from their international conventions in Africa, Australia, Korea, and North America. When the service staff of the hotel had a meeting to review the activities of the past year, they commented that of the hotel's 30,000 annual guests, these convention delegates were the most impressive they had served. Therefore, the hotel manager traveled to Ebina to express appreciation. 'Those guests,' he said, 'were very polite and left their rooms clean and tidy. They often expressed their appreciation. Moreover, they provided words of encouragement from the Bible. They were so refreshing!' The manager continued: 'We see many guests who are troubled. So we have been looking for some helpful information for them. We would like them to benefit from the Bible's teaching because it exerts a positive influence on the lives of people.' As a result, the manager requested 80 sets of a number of publications of Jehovah's Witnesses so that he could place them in the hotel rooms. Among the publications requested was the 192-page book The Secret of Family Happiness.

• loveis
    loveis

Oops let me try that again, with CR/LF

Well, sometimes you'd be surprised......

*** g99 12/22 p. 32 'They Were So Refreshing!' ***

'They Were So Refreshing!'

RECENTLY the general manager of a hotel located near one of the international airports in Japan visited the branch office of Jehovah's Witnesses in Ebina. He seemed quite excited. Why?

During 1998, over 200 Witnesses stayed at the manager's hotel on their way to and from their international conventions in Africa, Australia, Korea, and North America. When the service staff of the hotel had a meeting to review the activities of the past year, they commented that of the hotel's 30,000 annual guests, these convention delegates were the most impressive they had served.

Therefore, the hotel manager traveled to Ebina to express appreciation. 'Those guests,' he said, 'were very polite and left their rooms clean and tidy. They often expressed their appreciation. Moreover, they provided words of encouragement from the Bible. They were so refreshing!'

The manager continued: 'We see many guests who are troubled. So we have been looking for some helpful information for them. We would like them to benefit from the Bible's teaching because it exerts a positive influence on the lives of people.'

As a result, the manager requested 80 sets of a number of publications of Jehovah's Witnesses so that he could place them in the hotel rooms. Among the publications requested was the 192-page book The Secret of Family Happiness.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

The Asleep! magazine - the only place where you would ever find an article titled "They Were So Refreshing!"

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

(((Rosco)))

Quit staying poking around in hotels and start posting here more often!

• Triple A
    Triple A

I like the idea about the stickers and notes. But doesn't somebody have to pay for the NWT. If they disappeared fast, wouldn't that put a financial burdon on someone? And wouldn't their KH be expected to be sending in more in contributions to cover the increase in distributions?

• simplesally
    simplesally

I guess for fun I should start staying in some hotels! Of course it would be to do my apostate duty, not for any illicit fun of course.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I used to go door to door sticking up flyers warning people about the JW cult.

Later someone wrote an editorial letter to the newspaper b*tch*ng about the flyers I've passed out in the neighborhood. I've covered like several rows of homes not far from where I lived when my mother was alive.

The letter to the newspaper stated that people like me have no business judging a person's preference in a religion that he or she chooses.

What she doesn't understand is that an organized religion like the JWs destroys people's lives, families, children, etc.

I hope years later she'd eat her words if she ever had the oportunity to see the Dateline program about child abuse and molestations occuring within' the KHs.

I've also done alot of picketing at the KHs as well as inviting alot of JWs into my home and showing them the descriptacies(s?) of the WT doctrines as well as the 100 years of false prophecies. The last couple I had in my home was about 3 years ago when I was living in my moble home before I become homeless for 11 months.

The Elders knew me really well and warned anyone about me because I was associating with apostates that I knew living here in Indiana as well as ex-Mormons. When the couple mentioned my first name (even tho I never gave them my last name, funny they never asked me), the Elder asked if my last name was ^%$&*&^%^ and they said they didn't know, so the Elder related to them of my activities and warned them of me. So the Elders instructed them to ask me if my last name was ^^*&*%$^ . If I was what he thought I was, then they're instructed to tell me they can no longer conduct any "studies" with me because of my association with apostates.

So they came back and asked me, (BUSTED!!!), so I said, yes I am and they told me as I mentioned above and that was the last I saw them.

So far in my witnessing career I had 3 people leave the organziaton. Last I heard of them (2 at least, not heard about the 3rd in a long while) was one became a waitress in a resturant not far from where I am living now and the other became a truck driver.

So I am waiting for another couple to come around and hopefully they won't know me and give me some opportunities to plant some seeds before I get busted again.

Planting seeds can't hurt, I can only hope it grows and they start to doubt the borg as the last 3 I worked with did.

Yiz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit