Quality Inn Suites, Noblesville Indiana

by Rosco 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Rosco
    Rosco

Staying here on an over night business trip. Opened my drawer NWT Bible I fell out of my bed. Called the front desk they are in every room here.

I will never stay at another Quality Inn even though they are owned individually. I called the front desk they said they are trying to give a different view to the customers, WOW

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Too bad you weren't in a suite with a fireplace-You would have had some great kindling!

I have a feeling they will be getting a lot more complaints.....

Imagine the publisher's field service report that "Placed" all those Bibles!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I thought the Gideons had the franchise of putting Bibles in hotel rooms.

If you want to note this somewhere, go to www.tripadvisor.com and put a commentary of your visit....

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

I would almost bet that the manager of the hotel is a JW. I've stayed in a lot of Quality Inns around the country and have never seen anything but the Gideon bible.

I would agree with Tres. Post that on Trip Advisor. It's a great resource for people that travel and I know a lot of people that refer to it. Those NWT's will disappear QUICK!

• Mulan
    Mulan

I would be tempted to contact their corporate office and submit a formal complaint.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

I thought the same thing as ghosthunter, that the manager is a JW.

cj

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I've had nothing but good stays at Quality Inns before, so this is a bit of a shock. Some possibilities I have thought of:

Like others have said, the hotel might be owned by a JW. If so he might count time every time he checks to make certain the NWT is still in each room.

Two: A lot of hotels are owned by Hindus. They typicaly have no interest in trying to tell a NWT from a Douay or a King James.

If the JW's are pushing their "free literature" on hotel owners who don't know any better, then we will probably see more of these. I practically live out of hotels about half the year, but the truth is i dont typically look in the drawer to see what kind of bible is in there. Now I might just look out of curiousity.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I would go to the Quailty Inn in Noblesville and get every New World Distortion I could get my hands on...those green books nearly drove me to insanity!

• Sassy
    Sassy

ROSCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How the heck are ya???????????

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Now if it was the Marriot hotel chain you would find the book of mormon because LDS owns the marriot chain.

Good point,at least the mormons coach their members on how to make money.The WT$ just fleeces their flocks and bleeds them dry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit