Quality Inn Suites, Noblesville Indiana

by Rosco 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• RR
    RR

Hey, you should have sold it on ebay

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I would just write happy little "footnotes" in it, and be sure to include several web links.

p.s. I wonder who got the clever idea to do that and take credit for the "placements"

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Now if it was the Marriot hotel chain you would find the book of mormon because LDS owns the marriot chain.

I was in SLC twice in the last few years, on business, and neither hotel had a book of Mormon. I was kind of surprised. One was a Marriott too, but it was back in '99. The first time was in '97 and I was at a Doubletree Inn.

I stil think Quality Inns corporate office should be notified. They might not like that one little bit.

• RR
    RR

I guarantee you that the owner or manager is a Dub.

• Mulan
    Mulan

They still have a corporate office they answer to.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Holy crap! You stayed in my town???????????????? Where are you now????????? Yiz

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Hey Chevysntats that was a good idea, why not put little stickers on the bible with the address to this site or freeminds anyway it would get the message out loud and clear. This could have been a good opportunity to fish around a bit and find out who put them in the rooms, you could even pretend to be an "interested one" and ask the desk clerk if could keep a copy for yourself. Never in my days have I ever heard of anything but a gideon bible in a motel.

Dave

• Rosco
    Rosco

Hello Sassy! Been great new job, I am on linternet less.... Miss you guys, Yiz I am back home in Cincy..

UPDATE ON NOBLESVILLE Quality Inn . I met the owner the morning I was checking out I gave him a brief overview of this cult. He was not happy. He asked someone if these Bibles okay, he ahd of JW'S and was told it was.I GAVE HIM THE REAL TRUTH He assured me they would be out of his Hotel that day!!!!!!!The owner had no idea and said he would remove them ASAP!

YIZ: Stop by and ask what is in there rooms, I would be interested if he held his word up. Or if anyone wants to call and express a concern: 1-317-770-6772 Is the number for the Quality Inn in Noblesville. The owner seemed straight up and mislead!

• Dawn
    Dawn

Leave the NWT there but write some notes on the front page explaining to the next reader why it's all crap! That ought to be a note they'd remember the next time the JW comes to their door (yep!).

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Washing MachineDo what Danny do.I insert my own apostate literature inside the magazines they leave to litter the laundromats

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit