In the name of belated wisdom

by Kent 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Tina
    Tina

Hi larc,
    I agree totally. I didn't mean it to sound that if anyone needed help,that I would turn my back. Never have done that,I was just speaking in a broader sense of 'responsiblity.
    And we do give it freely when asked.I have been helped and want to give back what I received......I re-read my post-it did come off a bit cold. Those who know me now that couldnt be farther from the truth.That's one of the rewards I get from here. Sometimes the best help is just a listening ear when they need it. hugs,Tina

psssssst BETHelMOle's the name

• Tina
    Tina

(((((((((rcat))))))))))
    excellent observation there! Kent mentions the same in another thread,he also discerned what you did. As did others I've spoken with regarding this issue. hugs,T

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

No TeeJay, I made a direct hit on what you tried to do, I'm certain of it. Instigating was what YOU were trying to do.. and it made you angry that I caught it and commented on it.

RCat

• teejay
    teejay

<g> really? ok. whatever.

peace,
    todd

• Tina
    Tina

give it up its hopeless? ROFLAMAOOOOO you arrogant smug LWA lololol arent ya gettin a cramp from all your self back patting and overinflated ego yet? lololololol only my friends can kiss me.lets you out doesnt it? lolololololl...........sweetie you'll never know what I already forgot lololololol
    And like I wrote before,you are doing exactly what you condemn others for.....quick,get to the clue store....lol(or a mirror)

• teejay
    teejay

wow!! you okay, T? email me if you have to, K? i'm here for ya. <smooches>

• Farkel
    Farkel

: You can play a lot of mind games with genuine JWs

How? They don't have any.

Mommie Dark,

Absolutely brilliant observations. I concur with everything you so eloquently said. Farkel ain't no nanny and ain't never gonna be no nanny.

Teejay,

What's your problem, anyway?

Farkel

• JAVA
    JAVA

Hi Kent,

Just now poor JAVA is the game, he’s the one to be hunted down by the wolf-pack this time.

"Poor JAVA"!!! You just blew your entire argument with that comment, Kent. Retract that from the post immediately before I find a Norwegian lawyer to sue for defamation. Heck, I'll bet I could find a WT lawyer willing to sue without a fee; or as Fredhall would say, "pro bone o."

I want to add this to your excellent post; in addition to cultural differences, time on-line tends to allow one more freedom of expression. You spoke about being on the Net for about 7 years; I've been on nearly as long. The Infamous Norway Three have always been (how shall I say this) a little free with their expressions. The longer I've been on-line the easier it is for me, and I think others too, to become a little more honest in expressing feelings. A newbie enters and is shocked with such expressions (unless they're from Norway, of course).

A large forum such as this has folks from every port, some new on-line and others who can give a line. It's nearly impossible to please all and offend none. That doesn't give us a license to be unkind nor does it mean we need to take crap from someone acting like a jerk.

I have mixed feelings about not stubmling the lurkers; that's a little too Watchtower for me. I don't wish to turn a person off who reads the forum, but doesn't post. However, I'm not going to worry about stumbling others at the expense of freely expressing my thoughts. Folks with questions about the Tower will exit when they're ready to exit without love bombing them on this side of the veil. They're going to find jerks at the Kingdom Hall and on this forum. However, they'll find something here they won't find at the Kingdom Hall--honesty.

Thanks Kent, a good post (except for the "poor JAVA" crap).

--JAVA
    ...counting time at the Coffee Shop

• mommy
    mommy

Waiting,

I think Wendy & I were famous when he came in with his typically "Ladies! Ladies!" to us. He's so British.......

Seems like ages ago Waiting. I miss the good old days. I honestly do. This new generation is NOT what I was looking for when I found this forum. And I am sure it will be the reason I will quietly walk off in the sunset. It is a shame really. A sad thing that so many cannot get along.
    love ya even though
    wendy

• mommy
    mommy

Java,
    I will take another cup

That doesn't give us a license to be unkind nor does it mean we need to take crap from someone acting like a jerk

I agree 100%, great to see you around BTW
    wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit