Who actually did the disfellowshipping?

by barbar 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• FlowerPower
    FlowerPower

There were 7 at my interrogation. Probably because I, being a regular pioneer for 10 years running finally came out as a lesbian along w/ my pioneer "partner"!! Threw them for a loop. The idea of that had them all adjusting themselves under the table!!! I was very scared and cried alot. I was very afraid to lose my family(mainly my two sons) It's been five years now and one son is fine, he lives with my partner(same one) and I, and out of the BORG too! One is still in and very BORGed out He's 24. I miss him very much and only talk to him occassionally. That is my one regret but I could not go on or ever go back(I'd sooner slice my throat!!) My hope is that one day he'll get out too and I will devote myself to making up the time that we have lost!! Anyone is welcome to email me if you like at [email protected] Speak Truth, Spread the Peace FlowerPower

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

I was not very co-operative....I was a little forced into the whole meeting by my then husband.....so, I stayed silent, and kept my answers short...when they tried to dig for more info, I stayed straight faced and didn't respond. The whole ordeal took atleast 3 days...I swear, and like 6 hours each with a lunch break in between...they tried so hard to break me...and I just wanted them to make the decision ready......when they finally did...my ex flipped out...and yelled 'Cant you see! This is exactly what she wanted!'...yep, he got it right......it was exactly what I wanted. And though I have no immediate family....(mother, father, sister) to speak too anymore.....as one poster put it 'I'd rather slit my throat then go back'....AMEN!!!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Gladtobefree, I am not surprised you were df'd by the Society. Anyone who is disagreeing with their policies on child abuse will be out in the cold. The more molested ones they can get out of their organization, then they can say there are no molestion victims in their ranks, no victims means no molesters they have to watch, they can put their head in the sand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit