The Surreal JW Horror show our agony and anguish

by Undaunted Danny 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy
    This is NOT healthy psychological behavior

Actually, I think what would be more psychologically unhealthy and prudish would be to hold a strong emotion inside us, letting it fester, and denying the feeling, and not talking about it, till it eats away at our very being. It is refreshing to know that someone is able to express themselves with such fortitude and fervor, and I wish that I were emotionally strong enough to expose such a psychologically disturbed cult.

I say to Danny-Keep up the good work!!!

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista
    Yeah. This is NOT healthy psychological behavior. Just want to point that out folks.

B.

True Logan, but I don't think a lot of us here are healthy because of our experiences with the WT Org. Many of us have been left broken and bleeding. We are the discarded products of the WT Org and some of us are very upset about that. We are trying to put ourselves back together and to become human again--it is hard to know how to do it right sometimes.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i've learned that the jw's have no respect. i was pushed to study for 30 yrs. then when i did they didn't like my questions and research. in the course of a few months i went from someone that they would laugh at for never wanting to become a jw' To someone they were scared shi+ to talk with. why i learned how to make them , make themselves look like fools. the hard approach is very effective , just in the fact they know they can't bamboozle you. most jw's can't last more than 10 minhutes with me. (i direct the conversation) this pisses them off big time. it's all about angles, jw's have heard most the the christian angles. but when they run into a hard nosed well informed apostate they back up fast. don't get me wrong when ever i talk with a jw i never met before i don't start out this way . i like to direct them to lie to me or be honest with them selves. once they start with the worship of the wt over the truth . they are in hot water. @95% of the time. it's called a taste of their own medicine. preying on un informed ones. you never know whats going to wake a jw out of their spell. and the more ways they are hit , the better the odds. we are all given different gifts. and danny has recieved a very big gift. imo. john

• gdt
    gdt

May i as a current and active witness, be allowed to comment that 'turning the other cheek' is not a principle seen much here at all, and surely even with all the arrows thrown at what individuals have done wrongly or misapplied sincerity among the elders or general brothers, surely many of you must see the destructive and somewhat disorganized but common efforts in these threads to destroy and tear down, are hardly in keeping with the Master who said we all should 'turn the other cheek'.....but then after reading a society magazine such as the Watchtower and having 300 odd verses of the Bible applied to various subjects, one would expect to get the mind of the Master on any given subject....and of course there has got to be benefit in reading the scriptures themselves consistently....

i have not yet had explained why a thread was dropped and why several of my posts have been deleted, no hatred, no swearing, but trying to appeal to fair and decent discussion and respect for other's opinions. Time for me to stop, and cheers to all, gdt Geoff.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

To:Geoff/gtd [May i as a current and active witness, be allowed to comment that 'turning the other cheek' is not ...} Mate,Jesus said in the next breath:" DO NOT CAST YOUR PEARLS BEFORE SWINE AND DO NOT GIVE WHAT IS HOLY TO DOGS,LESS THEY TURN ABOUT AND RIP YOU OPEN"

? CLOSURE ?

OBSESS YOU BET LIKE A HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR.

PAN AM FLIGHT 103

DOWNED BY TERRORIST 1988

Why they can't,"..JUST FORGET ABOUT IT"

Watchtower SOUL RAPE OF MY FAMILY:

Why I can't, "..JUST FORGET ABOUT IT"

"CLOSURE", is a phrase for people who probably have never been through a horrific tragedy..When you have losses that are permanent..It's forever!

WE ARE THE UNCONSOLABLE

It is not being ,'retro' for us to demand justice, ( Proverbs 6:33-35 ) There can be NO appeasement,for vicious atrocities .

259 souls of loved ones perished in the murderous actions of global terrorist that downed that doomed airliner..Family members who lost even a single loved one, did not rest until a measure of justice and retribution was achieved..

HELLO.I LOST MY ENTIRE FAMILY.

They are being held hostage (cocooned) by the Jehovah's Witness cult terrorist.

There is a time honored taboo..In a fair fight,you don't assail and assault your opponent's kin..Family's are off limits..You don't,'hit below the belt'.

Like the,next of kin, of the victims of terrorist..I am positioned front and center , to seek retribution and justice..

NO REST FOR THE WICKED

Sign up for google Jehovah's Witnesses news alerts.It's something new and it's free.

Create another News Alert:
    http://www.google.com/newsalerts?hl=en alt

• gdt
    gdt

danny, thanks for the response, i don't profess to have 'pearls' or anything much 'holy' but whatever has happened to you and your family is, no matter how awful, still not reason to be so harsh, in my opinion. It sounds like the local body of elders came around and beheaded all your family and somehow missed you! But this is not Rawanda and Tutsuis verses the Hutus. And it is not my business to ask, but if your family is still alive and some of them are still witnesses despite your stance, is it not right that they respect you, and you respect them? Is it not right to disagree, agreeably? Enough, I shall disappear in the mist...as you so correctly say 'dead' ,as we shall all be one day. In the meantime....cheers, be kind to yourself too Geoff.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

I didn't lose my whole family, but have lost parts of it along with years of friendships all because of the cruel rulership of the WT Org. They are gone from me now and my only hope of ever seeing them again is by some miracle that they will escape the WT Org. But the WT walls of denial are thick and built up with many levels--fear being its most powerful. And it is most definately surreal and horrible to lose your family and friends and to know that so many are suffering and in anguish because of this Org--I know, because like so many others here I am also in the middle of this madness.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Many like myself,squandered our youth for the Watchtower.Years of are vital prime spent in the Borg are gone now forever.

You are so right my friend. At age 45 I feel that the best years of my life have gone down the sewer.

wannaexit

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

gdt,

With all due respect to you , Danny is not the only victim of WT abuse. There are thousands of us out here. The WT Org sugarcoats itself, but in reality it is a cult religion which manipulates and controls its members quite sadistically at times. I have my own horror stories here, but I have seen and read some much worst than mine. After 20 years of WT programming I was quickly slapped into reality by my own little surreal JW Horror show. It all fell apart for me then and I found out more than I suspected to be true. I was lied to and threatened by elders and by the society. My sin? I loved my family unconditionally...For this I was persecuted and thrown out with the trash. Family and friends still under WT control do not respect you unless you continue to follow the Org and they follow the Org by rejecting you...How righteous is that?

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    When I was a doubting JW I sought reasonable, balanced and less emotionally charged information than you provide.

Logan,

perhaps your years in the borg were less than Dannys and you had less to lose. I know that I feel the same way as Danny many times. You only get one life and when most of it is squandered you don't get it back.

I agree that hate is toxic but it is nonetheless a imperative stage in the process of recovery.

just my 2cents

Wannaexit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit