The Surreal JW Horror show our agony and anguish

by Undaunted Danny 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Danny,

I hear you loud and clear. There is no way I can walk away from the Borg without a twisting knot in my gut. And I thank you for your rage because it gives voice to mine...even though I'm still in the inside of this thing.

Don't forget ol' blind Samson, between two pillars of sweet vindication.

• avengers
    avengers
    What will happen to the Watchtower?BE WARNED WHEN THE JUDGMENT COMES, IT WILL START WITH THE HOUSE OF GOD!

I guess then the WT has nothing to worry about.

• shamus
    shamus
    Danny, I'm being cruel to be kind but I think your antics do more harm than good. When I was a doubting JW I sought reasonable, balanced and less emotionally charged information than you provide. I dare say that is what most thinking JWs want.

You seem quite fixated on hate.

Logansrun,

Thank you for being so honest. And to you, Danny, I am sorry that my thoughts may upset you. However, Logansrun has hit on the head what I have felt about websites like yours.... while in dubdom and out. I remember screaming apostates.... SCREAMING at the DC's.... utterly rotten and I did not give them the time of day, Jehovers blessing or no. People with plackards and moaning and whailing.... lunatics.

Your intentions are good; you need to get over the anger, friend.

Now that I've thrown a rock in my glass house, feel free to throw away too. Again, sorry if I have upset you with my post.

• new light
    new light

Danny You've found a most interesting angle again. I can only imagine your pain and subsequent anger at the WT for stealing your youth. They got mine, too, and it's a real source of pain if I allow myself to dwell on it, which I do not do often. Keep it up, man, people have no choice but to read your ideas when you package them so brightly.

Bradley I can see where you are coming from, but, please, chill out. Understand that there are doubters who do not want to read a forty page treatise on the ills of the WTS. Many people, especially those trained not to think, a la WTS, need to be accosted by "in your face" tactics to break through the mental permafrost caused by years of JW activity. I, like you, am attracted to more subtle means of information, but Danny's packaging and delivery does serve the same purpose of waking people up, and it should not be discounted because it does not appeal to you personally. Some people set their alarm clock radio to a quiet news station, while others need a blaring siren to get out of bed. Whatever works, right?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

um....Danny?.....I think the WT-BATS is already under judgment, chere.....(ie: Silent Lambs media events, the UN NGO membership exposure, etc.)....but you GO, GUY!!!

Logansrun, according to the info in this thread (http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/16/73766/1.ashx), Danny's M.O. is not as questionable or detrimental to one's mental health as it might seem to you, hon....

Frannie B

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

. Walking

that is priceless, i never laughed so hard, where did you find it

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Run don't walk:they are smileys central here are some JW dub specific for you to cut n paste: Exec 9 To 5 Off To Work Walking Backstabber Back Stabber Yes Man Quit Your Complaining Butt Kisser

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

This looks like a ministerial servant? in training.

Butt Kisser

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

Danny,

You make such a good point (as always!) about retirement. It's funny how a lot of kids grow up being taught the virtues of saving money, while most JW kids (like me) were never taught that because it 'wasn't going to matter'. Fortunately, my parents retired from a school district here in Texas and the teacher's retirement package is excellent. Otherwise, they would have no savings, no investments, nothing but SS to live on. I only recently began putting money away in a 401K and it's amazing how much more I have to contribute every month now that I'm 35 to have the same amount I would have had with a much smaller monthly contribution if I'd started at 25. Let me say "Thank You" to the WTS for encouraging me to save rather than give money to their org....(actually, I want to say something that ends in 'you', but definitely does NOT begin with 'thanks'....lol).

• trumangirl
    trumangirl

When I first read Undaunted Danny's posts on this forum, it did occur to me that he might be a little, well, mentally unbalanced (sorry Danny), but the thing is

DANNY'S NEVER BORING! I enjoy his imaginative posts, there's something cathartic about them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit