Can we say anything good about the WTS?

by iiz2cool 28 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

They get a workout going door to door .They are getting strong arms from heavy bookbags

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

No smoking,,,,,

At least not in front of two witnesses anyways.

Don't fight in wars,,,,,,,,

Do the fights and wars amongst themselves count???

No trinity belief,,,,,

Praise Buddah! Is not one "Jehovah" more than enough???

No hell fire doctrine,,,,,

Who needs a threat of Hell, with the threat that anyday now Jehovah will be sending the birds to "Eat our Fleshy parts"???

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yes,,they make really scary pictures of people dying at armagendon,,but that's as far as it goes,,I don't necessarilly like the fact that they put those scary picture in a childrens bible story book,, but I still can say "yes they make really scary pictures"

• micheal
    micheal

They help keep razor companies in business, especially if you're a pioneer or elder.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Their owning some of Brooklyn Heights' best real estate stops all those nasty, exploitative, greedy, tax-paying developers from getting their hands on those sites.

Oh, wait!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

They know how to DF people real good so they won't be able warn the rest of their family about the lies they teach.

• Special K
    Special K

iizztocool

You made me laugh with this one,

6. Tassels. Per capita, Jehovah's Witnesses probably have more tassels on their shoes than any other group of people. If they all suddenly became inactive thousands of unemployed tassel makers, probably in third world countries, would likely starve.

I find that soooooo funny. I can't stop giggling.

good one walter

sincerely

Special K

• Ranch
    Ranch

WTS taught us to speak in public which makes it all the more easier to speak to as many as possible exposing their false teachings.

They also taught us not to be afraid to be different or stand up for what we believe in which makes it easier to leave them when we found out the real truth.

Thank you Watchtower.

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry
    -Don't fight in wars ( if everyone did this, think how good that would be)

I wonder how the Jews who were liberated at Aushvitz felt about those who fought for their freedom during the war?

This concept of the WBTS?, that they don?t fight in wars sounds real nice on the surface, but in the real world it doesn?t work. Not all war is justified, but as long as there are those who come into power who want to threaten the world and it?s inhabitants, then there will be those who will take up arms to stop them. Its not a nice neat little bundle, but sometimes it?s (war) the only answer. If it were not for the USA and its Allies during WW2, today we might have to say Hiel Hitler at every turn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit