Whenever I think of death I think of sex

by logansrun 37 Replies latest social relationships

• GenericMan
    GenericMan

Frankly, I'm tired of thinking about sex and when I do it causes me alot of anxiety. I don't think about sex when I think about death though. I'm unsure as to how to think about death-- ever since I became disillustioned with the religion I grew up with I became more open to the idea of life after death. I don't know its true but I can't say that its false either.

• FMZ
    FMZ

I think about sex when I think of death too. I also think of death when I'm thirsty. Oh, and when I wake up... or go to sleep. Sex pops into my head when I answer the phone. My mind wanders over to the sex-side when I turn on the TV. Oh look, a wall that had been painted, I wonder when I'll have sex again. Keys provide a catalyst for my sexual thoughts. I was on Ebay the other day and sex crept in. Getting dressed? Yep, sex there too. Mall? Sex.

There are only one and a half times when I am not thinking about sex. When I am having sex, I think about crop rotation in the 17th century (cause I'm trying to hold off the big ). And the half? When I see some tissues, I think about self-sex.

FMZ

• new light
    new light

No offense, Logan, but judging by your posts here, I'd bet that thinking about the ozone layer reminds you of sex.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Mr Logan's Run:On the 0-100 scale the value of this thread is a lessor.{ has some value,because it demonstrates the importance of support groups like this,you can imagine you are unique and all alone in your history until you meet with others just like you}

You did hit a nerve with me .. I thought about dying a virgin,and missing out on it (life) a LOT.

For those who know me i had the threat of impotence from bowel surgery(ulcerative colitis) thrown into my mix.I am a very complicated dynamic....

Listen up! When I finally had my first sexual experience with my first girlfriend at 46 y.o.I tell ya ,I could have gone through eternity without it.

The relationship i have with her as my best friend is more important than sexuality.She is my best friend.

• talesin
    talesin
    Kriky. I woke up horny this morning.

What is the purpose of this comment? Yah, so did every other guy in the world. It certainly has nothing to do with the question you posed. Are you using this thread to get off? If so, then be honest about it.

• Fed Up
    Fed Up
    No offense, Logan, but judging by your posts here, I'd bet that thinking about the ozone layer reminds you of sex.

From Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"I'm seventeen. Looking at linoleum makes me want to have sex" [Zander]

• Fed Up
    Fed Up
    For those who know me i had the threat of impotence from bowel surgery(ulcerative colitis) thrown into my mix.I am a very complicated dynamic....

Listen up! When I finally had my first sexual experience with my first girlfriend at 46 y.o.I tell ya ,I could have gone through eternity without it.

Danny, your response absolutely FLOORED me.

I can understand that maybe as a result of your childhood illness, sex may not be that important to you.

I can't have children. But that doesn't mean I begrudge other people their happiness at finally discovering that they are pregnant, or get angry or resentful when they tell me how much joy they receive from their children. And I fully understand and appreciate how important their children are to them, and how much they love them, and couldn't imagine finding any meaning in life without them.

I love my husband and consider him my best friend too, but frankly, I'm not all that crazy about his obsession with guns, his hatred for the government, his campaign against "boom cars", or the baggage he brought with him from his JW upbringing, and all the CRAP I have to put up with from his family and ex-wife. If I just wanted a BEST FRIEND to live with, I've got BUNCHES of girlfriends and gay guy friends who don't get BORED when I talk about my career, who understand my competitive nature better, and enjoy shopping and gossiping just as much as I do!

My husband and I got together because of sexual attraction, and I'm sorry, but I honestly doubt that without it, we'd be together today.

I will try to understand that sex may not be that important to you, if you will try to understand that to many of us, well, it just is.

• gumby
    gumby

Jesus...when I first read the thread title.....I thought we had another Jeffery Dammer!!!!!!

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit