Whenever I think of death I think of sex

by logansrun 37 Replies latest social relationships

• logansrun
    logansrun

Be honest. If you were raised a JW didn't you fear that you would die during the Great Tribulation and never have sex for all eternity (since ressurrected people don't have sex, according to the WT)?

Whenever I think of an early demise -- nuclear war, for instance -- my thoughts almost automatically turn to, "I want to have sex." Nature must have selected that thought process....Death <> Sex.

Survival of the Fittest, baby.

B.

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

lol

I stopped wondering about the big A

But still think about sex alot.

Its like i am in a JW marriage, since he dont like to try new things

• desib77
    desib77

must be a guy thing.

Desi (<---- doesn't think of sex when scared of death...thinks of how not to die)

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

lol Desi.

I am embarrased now.lol

What was the question again..lol

• desib77
    desib77

hehe.....it's okay girl....believe me sex is on everyones mind hehe, just not in regards to death....least not for me.

• desib77
    desib77
    Its like i am in a JW marriage, since he dont like to try new things

((((Stephanie))))

hehe, you should trade him in on a newer model.....hehe, the lot is full of high quality, high performance, ummm...vehicles...

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

LMAO Desi!

I should huh. Tired of asking for stuff and getting a weird ass look.

But your right, i understand the question now. Not what i would be thinking right before death either.

Or would i???

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Ummm.... no. Death makes me think of saving my hiney. Sex on the other hand, makes me think of attacking someone else's hiney. The only thing the two have in common, imho, is hineys. And that is a pretty shitty thing to think about when you think you're going to die!!!!!

growedup

P.S. Do you think of sex when in outhouses or at funerals, too? Just curious.....

• sinamongurl
    sinamongurl

OMG, logan, that is too funny

I thought I was the only one who felt that way

sinamon

• logansrun
    logansrun

sinamongirl,

OMG, logan, that is too funny

I thought I was the only one who felt that way

sinamon

Naw, you're far from the only one sinamon. But, you are the only person in the world who masturbates. B.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit