by logansrun 37 Replies latest social relationships

• logansrun
    logansrun

(I'm kidding, btw)

• exjdub
    exjdub

ROFLMAO at Stefanie!

Stef,

I believe if I sex just throw a couple of oral words in the way orgasm I could run just about naked anything by you sex and throw you off men topic lately. That says more about your present situation than anything you have said about it on the forum. ((((((Stefanie))))))

exjdub (who wishes you were feeling happy and fulfilled)

• Englishman
    Englishman

It could be the fear thing. The brains sex centre and fear centre are very close and stimulation can overlap between the two.

Which is why men with fast cars like to frighten pretty women by driving at high speeds.

Englishman.

• sinamongurl
    sinamongurl

logan

didnt know I should be offended by that or not, but I guess the truth hurts

Sinamon

• sinamongurl
    sinamongurl

besides................jws dont do that

heehehehe

• onacruse
    onacruse

Perhaps the real question is: Which is better--sex with Bradley, or dying at Armageddon?

I'll give 7:1 odds

LOL

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Dont be offended.

We all masterbate!

believe if I sex just throw a couple of oral words in the way orgasm I could run just about naked anything by you sex and throw you off men topic lately.

lol tried that, when i started to talk dirty he got off.............OFF ME!!!!!!!!!

• blondie
    blondie

The French have a name for the orgasm. They call it Le petit mort, the little death.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sinamon

Logan is such a sex joker. Everyone masterbates. Heck, even animals do it. But according to the wt, it's not natural. So, his one liner was a gentle joke about that.

SS

• logansrun
    logansrun

No, I was SERIOUS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit