Steve and Joys Excellent Adventure

by jst2laws 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Now I can respond to some of your comments. Pat,

"A thousand miracles happen every day." The "A thousand miracles happen every day."
    That's an interesting thought. Mulan,

Brings back memories of our cross country trips, going to NY for big conventions in '53 and '58, and Dad pulling a trailer.

Vomit 2 I think maybe that is why this is not bothering us so much. I don't HAVE TO be anywhere tomorrow and especially somewhere I really don't want to go. Sassy,

you need a new RV... SimpleSally can help you..

That could only mean Sally sells RV's, right? Valis,

See what happens when you let Joy drive?!

Hey, she didn't over steer when it swerved, she didn't hit the brakes in a panic, and she didn't run on to the shoulder like a snake was in her blouse. She did real good. Now I have told her a hundred times "don't run over the Harleys, your going to hurt a tire", but it's hard to avoid them as slow as they go. Simplesally, What does Coach-net cover for that price? Surely just the service call right, not parts? If that is more than the service call I want to sign up tomorrow. On the other hand, would they have made as many phone calls and pursued as many options as we did, sitting here in the coach in hot Alabama six feet off the interstate? Anyway I would like to know more. Codeblue, I think it will be smooth now. Mechanically everything looks good, but tomorrow I'm looking for another tire as a spare and for some way to carry it.

Thanks for your thoughts and keep us in mind when we get near your home.

Jst2laws

• codeblue
    codeblue

Hey you 2........we want you to come to our home for a dinner.........heck or a stay....(we have the room)....keep us posted....We definitely want to visit with ya...

CodeBlue

• Jade
    Jade

You guys be safe!!!!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Steve, Coach Net would have made the calls for you and towed you outa there. They would tow your RV and if you had a tow vehicle it would tow that unless it was a trailer, then you have to add the trailer to the policy. If it's not, the trailer would be safely moved off the highway......not towed off but moved unless you wanted to pay for that part, but they would arrange it. You can get two policies..... Coach Net and Tire Guard, then you are covered without a deductible and they don't pay pro rata. Tire Guard pays for the mounting the balancing and the taxes...........even the rim. Replacement if its irrepairable.

• franklin J
    franklin J

steve,

hang in there....

my advice is to take advantage of this situation to have some romantic time alone together without any kids or interuptions....

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

On the road again
    Just can't wait to get on the road again
    The life I love is makin' music with my friends
    And I can't wait to get on the road again
    On the road again
    Goin' places that I've never been
    Seein' things that I may never see again,
    And I can't wait to get on the road again.

On the road again
    Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway
    We're the best of friends
    Insisting that the world be turnin' our way
    And our way
    Is on the road again
    Just can't wait to get on the road again
    The life I love is makin' music with my friends
    And I can't wait to get on the road again

GLAD TO HEAR YOU TWO ARE OKAY AND BACK IN TRAVELING MODE !! ENJOY!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit