When is it gonna stop?

by Obviously Secret 21 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

OS

For me......this board is an oasis. It's friends and fellow escapees who KNOW what each of us has been through. Every individual here has his or her own story, but with many similarities. It's the common bond that "we all have been in the same "hell" of the WT".

I have a lot of friends in the "new world that I now live in" and I appreciate them more than anyone I ever knew in the borg.

Yes ........it is like the coffee shop I go to every day..........being with people and talking .........but mostly listening.

Talking is therapy.....and having someone who just listens to you makes your ordeal a little less.

Stay here OS and I am sure that somewhere along the way..........YOU will help me again........as some of your posts have meant so much to this old goat. You have an insight that is real for your age. This is a gift you have......use it wisely.

HappyDad

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Since I still have family in the jw'sand they will probably stay in it, i doubt I can ever forget it. It will always be an issue with me and I will probably take it to my grave, to my last dying breath. I notice some people when they leave the jw's are very angry at first but gradually get over it, I on the other hand came out of the jw's and its just the opposite for me, as time goes on I grow more disgusted at how the watchtower society has destroyed lives and broken up families.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit