NEW LIGHT in July 15th Watchtower??????

by integ 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    the new light is that the nations will be under christ in the millenial reign not destroyed just in case you were tempted to read it

But, isn't that what Russell said?? That's resurrecting a light they put out years ago BTW Welcome to the board Meggidon

• HeyNow!
    HeyNow!

Meggidon,

What explanation does the WT give for this? Does it refer to the nations that currently exsist?

• meggidon555
    meggidon555

you'll have to read it your self that is what i got from it that armageddon is going to happen like we all thought and the nations will still exist

but under crist iron septor

sorry for the mispells

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    you'll have to read it your self that is what i got from it that armageddon is going to happen like we all thought and the nations will still exist but under crist iron septor

Ahhhhhh.... I see where this is going... one day they will up and say that Armageddon has already happened, only we didn't notice it until after it was over... kinda like Jesus' Coming, err, Presence.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

They will then say: "The paradise is here in the organization... and it is a spiritual paradise!!!"

They will then be entered into the Guiness book of World Records as the most dumbass religion in all of history.

• rocky220
    rocky220

WT needs to be careful what they ask for......New Light.....same bull sh!t......They need to concentrate on cleaning they're act......it's getting tired........rocky220

• RR
    RR

Well Minimus, 99.9% of the time, when they quote Russell, it's always out of context.

RR

• Erich
    Erich
    They will then say: "The paradise is here in the organization... and it is a spiritual paradise!!!"

Attention. From "spiritual paradise" to "spiritual resurrection" and "spiritual everlasting life" is only a very short step. See Roman Catholics around 300.

E.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit