NEW LIGHT in July 15th Watchtower??????

by integ 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

The only worthwhile light the watchtower can provide is when rolled up with the end lit. It's great for starting my BBQ.

Walter

• mineralogist
    mineralogist
    Is this the same issue that talks about Birthdays?

B-Days was this http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/72560/1.ashx

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

New Light my foot! They just make up the BS as they go along.

DY

• TallTexan
    TallTexan

New light highlighter??? That's hilarious.....perhaps they could just start printing the magazine already 'studied' w/ the answers to the questions highlighted too.....

• Satanus
    Satanus

Is it saying that as (per russel) there was/is/will be a hierarchy in heaven, so there will be on earth? Is this a build up to making hierarchy officially acknowledged in the org? It would help keep people in line.

SS

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    She said to look close and I would find it.

I have had a look. Perhaps I am looking "Through a glass darkly", because I cannot see it. We have a discussion of Psalms 1 and 2, the second article is fairly stirring, if you are a dub , since it goes into the second Psalm "Kiss the son lest he be angry" etc. .. but I can see nothing new

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Maybe she is pulling your leg and using another JW "reasoning"... maybe she is saying that EVERY Watchtower has some form of "new light" in it. Maybe she is just trying to get you to read the Watchtower.

• minimus
    minimus

You see.....They love to bring up Brother Russell every so often because it sounds like JWs knew all along about everything.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    They just make up the BS as they go along

I think they actually spin a big roll-a-dex filled with old paragraphs and then paste them together for an article. That's why things change.

• Triple A
    Triple A

When does an issue come out to the congregation and than to the unsuspecting door?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit