NEW LIGHT in July 15th Watchtower??????

by integ 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• integ
    integ

Hi,

My Aunt just told me that there is NEW LIGHT in the July 15th Watchtower study article. She won't tell me what it is. She said to look close and I would find it. I don't have the mag. I can get it though, and I will, but I was just wondering if anyone had seen this NEW LIGHT, and could tell me what it is. I am overflowing with joyous anticipation as to what fine nourishment the Faithful Slave has deemed appropriate to dispense to us. Oh My! The light is getting brighter and brighter....How joyous. I am indeed filled with joyfull, joyous, joyousness.

Thanks,

Integ.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

If a light shines in the Watchtower and nobody sees it, does anybody give a ...

• Satanus
    Satanus

Probably just a typo.

S

• minimus
    minimus

The article suggests that just as Brother Russell rightfully said that there are different planes in heaven that we all will be going to, it doesn't mean that paradise earth will not still be a reality after we prove our faithfulness.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk
    She won't tell me what it is. She said to look close and I would find it.

its almost like a game to them,

im not telling, you have to find it,

WTF, if its so wonderful, why doesn't the Watchtower post it on their website.

• jaredg
    jaredg
    The article suggests that just as Brother Russell rightfully said that there are different planes in heaven that we all will be going to, it doesn't mean that paradise earth will not still be a reality after we prove our faithfulness.

you're kidding right??

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

I would guess it is something with QFR about sabath year mentioned in Leviticus 25:4,5

Normally it was just a year and by calculating you came to the 1000 year reign of christ (or at least near to it) and it was a YEAR. Now it is said, the sabbath year (jubilee?) started for the anointed at 33CE and the other sheep will have their own one at the millienium. Don't ask for the reasoning, i just have it in german and feel not able to express this weird stuff in englisch (nor in german).

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Is this the same issue that talks about Birthdays?

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Just more cockamamie, come-on bullshit, is my guess!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Maybe the WTS needs to highlight all New Light (TM) with a special New Light Highlighter. That way no one will miss it when it happens!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit