• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Ladybug & Moose (Moose is the dead dog):

Jade's dog Evie getting some good lovin' from my kids:

Our darling Dexter, who went to the Rainbow Bridge on April 19, 2004:

Nina

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Cruzan, Those Pix are sooo cute! Looks like Moose will be demanding lots of attention in the Spotlight! Dogs are so smart, we do not have them as pets, they have us as pets!

• Puternut
    Puternut

My soon to be new pet.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Puter,

George Bush is going to be your pet???

Are you really going to get a Monkey? That would be so neat! When I was Living in Ft. Lauderdale, there were a bunch of wild monkeys living near the beach. They were so cute, and always thought it would be neat to have one. I hear they are a lot of upkeep, but I bet they would provide a lot of enjoyement. What would you name it?

• Puternut
    Puternut

Ohio,

This will be my new pet after I get to Maui. I have researched a little about them, and I think they're not all that hard to care for. Since I am starting over, I thought it would be cool to get one.

Looking for names though......... anyone?

Puter

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Ted Jaracz.

Nina

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Here's KC .. the Killer Cat. Every day or two, I find assorted beaks & feet & tails & feathers & scraps of fur on the steps outside my front door. He's brought home rabbits, squirrels, bats, birds, snakes, mice ... if he can catch it, he will eventually kill & eat it. Then he comes in to nap for a few hours.

• bisous
    bisous

this is King Louis de la Mancha on his throne....

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Dan-o, Stop teaching that cat those Bad Habits!!!

Bisous-What a cute little Dog! What kind is it? He doesn't look spoiled in the least............

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Her are my baby boys. My cats Blue and Fudge, my budggie Tweety and my biggest baby Rusty.

Unfortunately I lost Rusty last week, he passed away during the nigh.

Would love a whole heap more pets, dogs, sheep, ponies etc but don't have the time of money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit