Are we too hard on INDIVIDUAL JW's?

by outbutnotdown 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

I don't think anyone is too hard on individual dubs...remember...every waking moment most of them claim to be representing gawd's kingdom on earth...if that is the case then those reps have some splainin to do. Afterall, we've been waiting for the product we bought so long ago...kind of like having a perpetual Tupperware party in your house, but you never get anything you can store your treasures in... BTW whilst I was a yound dub my mom sold Tupperware for 15 years. She worked her ass off and still went to all the meeting and out in service. Crazy huh?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Lets have; final jeopardy:Is the WT$ too hard on individual EX Jehovah's Witnesses?

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

You hit it Danny,

Not only does the WT tear those "weak" ones away from their families, but it shuns them and speaks of them in such a hateful way, as if they are lower than pond scum and then slanders them further by promoting the lie that they are dangerous people now living under the control of the evil being Satan the devil. In fact the WT claims that everyone who is not promoting the interests of the WT ($$$$$$$$$$) is living in Satan's world and soon to be destroyed when afterwards the birds of the heavens will come and pick their eyeballs out not even affording them a decent burial. No the WT does not play nice. It is hard to let them off the hook especially if you have experienced their wrath.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

OUTBUTNOT DOWN you did a fine job with the jw's, my mom and grandma cursed the jw's day and night ever since the day dad started studing 35 years ago. and are still doing it. nonstop!!!!!!!!!! you want to here the result. my dad has never got one family member to become a jw' none of his 5 kids or any of his 12 grandchildren. and mom is no bible student she and grandma knew the jw's were telling them 60 years ago the world was going to end then. a good offfence is sometimes the best defence. my dad thought he was some kind of bible scholar till about 5 yrs ago till i started testing the wt. in less than a few months i had him and all his jw buddies bouncing off the walls. you do what works for you. i go out and talk to a few dozen jw's a week some are open and we have good talks while i'm planting all kinds of seeds of thought. others are total wt zombies and get blasted. the only thing that may make them go home and think. nice or rude i will never let a jw get the upper hand. john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit