Young girls DF or DA for sex w/ older dubs.

by avishai 29 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• avishai
    avishai

Don't be to hard on him, this IS an old thread, and peoples views change....

• Kudra
    Kudra

oops-

I didn't notice the date...

I hope that XQsThaiPoes ("excuse typos" ???) outlook has changed, as that would be better for himself and those he comes in contact with.

-K

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

I saw it the other way around: The guilty-feeling 16-year-old babysitter confessed on her own [to not outright fornication but petting/ wrestling] and got reproved, and the late-twenties-ish brother was disfellowshiped because of not coming forward himself. I think this was his third disfellowshiping on inappropriate sexual behavior.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One
    Technically, yes, it is statutory rape and he could have been arrested and charged with a sex offense. The family didn't want to press charges as she was consenting. That's the only thing I know about.....

Total JW bullcrap. Consenting has NOTHING to do with it. If she was under age, it was RAPE.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

There was a case I read on www.Silentlambs.org where a baptized young girl of 13/14 brought a complaint against a MS who molested her. Of course, no witnesses to the fact. He denied everything, so was left in good standing.

She was DF on the grounds that she had confessed to having sex when not married.

And look at the young Gay Pioneer Stud who was at it with other men for years, and was not even reproved, cos his Dad is an Elder, and his Big Brother circuit coordinator. If he has victims, I wonder how many they will DF to silence them??

HB

• avishai
    avishai

HB, just because he's gay does'nt mean he's a molester..... Not jumping on ya, but if the only evidence is that he was sleeping with men....

• avishai
    avishai

Bttt Cuz' I wanna know if there's more stories.

• avishai
    avishai

BTTT due to the FLDS scandal...

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

Thing about the topic of this thread is that the sex is pretty much consensual in most of these cases it seems. The poor girls in FLDS don't have a choice. They are forced into marrying and then having sex with men who are decades older than themselves, not just a few years. If they are born into the sect they don't know anything different, which is very sad. Can you imagine your mom: "Just go with the nice man, Honey. It might be a little painful the first time, but it's God's will." YECH!!! -Potential

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

I don't quite get how people say it is "disgusting" or "rape" if a 20-something has sex with a teenager, yet the prevailing attitude seems to be that sex between teens is normal and consensual.

When I was a teenager I certainly was capable of either consenting or not. I dunno, maybe my lack of experience in this area means I'm missing some vital piece of information that makes everything just come together. But if a couple of 16-year-olds have sex nobody seems to care. What's with that?

Heck, I know for a fact there were a number of couples in my high school having sex. I don't think any of them got arrested for rape.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit