Young girls DF or DA for sex w/ older dubs.

by avishai 29 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

How does a 13 yr old consent with a 20 yr old?

• avishai
    avishai
    The family didn't want to press charges as she was consenting

Why did'nt the dad kick his ass?

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

13 and 20. It is creepy but its only 7 years. It is at the edge of my tolerance level. It is still illegal in most places and I am not advocating breaking the law in any means. And dont say I am a pedophile sympathizer or what ever. I am just saying it is an odd case and hope it did not cause any side effects like an unwated pregnancy or std. I am wondering the culture of the parents too.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Well I dont know about the sex and DFing part. But it was a big trend where I was from for the young, barely legal sisters, dating and marrying the much older creepy brothers. My cousin who was 28 dating a 16 year old girl, having sex, and then getting married when she turned 18 and he was 30. Hell I was 18 and engaged to a 31 year old. I found the whole trend too creepy.

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

I really don?t see the problem with 18 and 30 for the jw mind set. Most no "fornication"/"education" cultures have the same dichotomy. It is a necessary evil. It will take a uneducated man at least 10 to 15 years of working like a mule to be able to support a wife (living in a house 2 cars). Young women want to be married so they can have companion ship, sex, and children. It is not until much later when the hormones die off and the girls look at their life and realize that the "could have been a contender".

If she happens to marry a well of educated man then she may be fortunate to coast her entire life until his eyes wander more and more with each entrenchment of wrinkles on her face and every pound gained. It is fun being a mall when you are steaming nubile and peerless. But now you are obsolete and questioning did you put enough into the relationship for him to justify its existence after the silverware tarnishes. Some women are vain and blessed enought that by the time their looks fade their mates are too old or dead to care. Which is a bonus of large age gap relationships.

In real life unless they got into entertainment and most likely adult entertainment it is a pipe dream unless they go to college or some type of vocational training. There are no minimum wage jobs better than being a barely legal stepford wife to some 35 old handy man or truck driver. With divorce laws like they are it is actually quite a good pay off.

I am sorry but living in the ?inner city? has jaded me to the point of thinking the most a person with out generations of college bred wealth albeit middle class wealth is doomed statistically. Male or female all destined to exploit their bodies and ethics to make ends meat. Forced to take the lowest, most demeaning, or dangerous jobs the laws allow increasing their meager earnings above minimum wage. Working 2 full time jobs leaving zero time to safely earn a college education. The only quick and risky way out is the illicit beckoning god of the underworld.

In short it is a good life if you are doing it as a career, but how many women that think like this and wont just choose to optimize their return on their investments and become informal call girls to cater to their stable lonely older men.

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I thought statchatory (Sp?) rape didn't matter if its concentual or not. Doesn't it state that the younger person isn't Capable of concent, so its a crime even if she (or even the parents) allow it?

I guess if nobody reports it then the popos cant do anything....

• ball.
    ball.

XQs I read all that and came to the conclusion you have a really negative outlook on life. Just a phase I hope!

• avishai
    avishai

bttt

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

There was this pioneer chick who was df'd for having an older boyfriend (possibly in his 30s). Don't know if the bf was a dub or not, but whereas she used to come to meetings at the hall, I don't see her around anymore.

• Kudra
    Kudra

XQsThaiPoes has an extremely warped view of what men and women do with their lives and what they think about the opposite sex.

I don't know what terrible circumstances you would have to be around to think in that way...

-K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit