I graduate tomorrow!!

by Leolaia 75 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Congratulations Dr. Leolaia!!!

and good luck on your orals !!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Bikpela digri i kamap nau! Ol guting bilong mas mani i kamap long yu nau!

Yu stap tok pilai tumas! Natink sapos mi bai i-tanim long wanpela dokta kat no loman, tasol mi bai i-tanim long tisa bikskul.....no tumas $$$$.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Bihain strong @ leolaia

"Nama wan jisus man."

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Papa santu tumas naispela.....atink yu papa giaman tasol mipela i kolim papa santu :))

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Wow, Leolaia, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DY

• observador
    observador

Leolaia, I join the folks in congratulating you.

I love your posts and hope you continue to share them with us, even after becoming a... doctor.

Way to go!

Observador.

• Motema Bolingo
    Motema Bolingo

Leo, you wrote :

I think I may have found a reason why the WT falsely claimed that Livy used crux to mean only "stake". I think they might have been misled by a Bible encyclopedia ...

I wonder if you are not too kind with them

Jacques

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Hey, I had my oral examination today, and I passed with flying colors! It was amazing. I had confidence like I've never had before. I barely prepared myself, and I felt perfectly calm and unconcerned...not nervous at all. So unusual. And I only had 2 hours of sleep and slept on the sofa (mainly so I wouldn't oversleep). But I was so sharp and handled all their questions with ease, in fact I dove into their questions and talked in such depth about them, and even started posing questions to my questioners! lol I don't think I could have performed any better than I did. It lasted three hours and I really enjoyed myself. So different from others...I talked to one friend who had her oral the year before and she said she threw up an hour before it because of nervousness....

• Valis
    Valis
    I don't think I could have performed any better than I did. It lasted three hours and I really enjoyed myself. So different from others...I talked to one friend who had her oral the year before and she said she threw up an hour before it because of nervousness....

*LOL* Dam that's pretty good for an oral exam!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

CONGRATS FOR GOOD NOW !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit