What are some of the worst movies you've seen?

by doodle-v 128 Replies latest social entertainment

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

How about any Madona movie? Swept Away...bleh!!

There is a whole slew of romantic comedies that need to be stopped!! When done right they are charming and cute, but most of them are so predictable, and so horrible!! Quirky girl gets a guy who is set in his ways (or perhaps paired with the WRONG woman) to come to his senses and embrace her quirky way of life. Half-way through we have some tragedy or misunderstanding only to have a climactic end either in a trainstation, airport, new years eve party, park, or balcony. Fade to crappy soundtrack.

I can't even remember the name of it, but the one with Charleze Thron and Keanu Reeves, where she is dying...CRAP!!

Maid in Manhatten--CRAP!

Two Weeks Notice - UTTER CRAP! (the producers don't even know they forgot an apostrophe!)

The Wedding Planner - Puke on a stick!!

How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days--or as I like to call it, "How to Annoy me in 10 minutes"

Wasn't there one with Ashley Judd where she is jumping around in her underwear?

Oh!!

And I nearly forgot--that wonderful gem Crossroads. Proof that hacking together as many tired subplots as possible will NEVER work.

• Valis
    Valis

Congo

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Brother Bear

The Order

Titanic

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I gotta agree with you Valis. I hate it when you read a good book and then it's completely butchered in the theatre. Another great Michael Crichton book was Sphere, perhaps my favorite of his as well. The movie was absolutely ridiculous.

So there's another one:

Sphere

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

LOL! Jojo!!! LMAO

You mean like Kate and Leopold? or Bounce?

I cannot stand those God-awful formulaic (sp) romantic comedies either!

How bout this one:

Autumn in New York: With Richard Gere and Winona Ryder (gag gag gag gag gag gag)

• Farkel
    Farkel

For decades, every time they take a vote on the WORST science fiction movie ever made, this one always takes first place: "Plan 9 From Outer Space."

If anyone saw the movie "Ed Wood", you'd know why. He was without a doubt the worst director who ever lived.

Farkel

• Angharad
    Angharad

The English Patient Most boring movie EVER

Being John Malkovich

Charlies Angels - second one was even worse did get past the first half hour

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I'm a pretty tolerant guy, when it comes to movies, but I thought that AI (by Kubrick/Speilberg ??) was absolutely CRAP!!!

It should have ended several times before it did. Also it was so twee, with the Pinoccio / Close Encounters threads...

Gah!

• Swan
    Swan

I'm glad to see you people are just as ruthless as I am with these turkeys!

Can you count movies you only watched a part of, and they were so bad you quit watching? Ishtar.

I haven't seen Gigli yet. It just came on cable a week or so ago. But I've heard such bad things about it, I'm thinking why waste my time.

I also forgot about HULK. What mess! It was so bad I was mesmerized by it. It was like watching a train wreck. I just couldn't look away.

Tammy

• avishai
    avishai

Some of these were made to BE stupid.:

Here are some of my FAVORITE stupid movies, that I will watch over and over again.:

Evil dead series

Dead alive(Favorite line: "I kick ass for the lord!!!!"

They live

killer klowns from outer space.

Caveman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit