What are some of the worst movies you've seen?

by doodle-v 128 Replies latest social entertainment

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

I thought that Mumford was way under rated actually.

• karly
    karly

I liked Mumford too. It was amusing in a low key way and the scenery/setting was pleasant.

I'd watch it again.

I rate movies by how willing I would be to sit through them again. I couldn't sit through Vanilla Sky again even if someone paid me. --Not a big fan of Tom Cruise either.

I watched Big Fish yesterday on video. I thought it was great.

I liked Cat in the Hat but most of the people I work with think it was awful and not fit for children.

Most movies based on Stephen King's books are very disappointing. DreamCatcher had its moments but basically it was awful. I think if they took out the horror and made it about the relationships between the 4 friends and their friend Duddits, it would have been something worth watching.

Yes, If you have seen one Lifetime movie: you have seen them all!.......

k

• tink
    tink

i LOVE lifetime movies. they're so dramatic and overacted and cliched...they're freakin AWESOME. one day, i aim to have my life made into a lifetime movie. :P

seriously though, i've seen the worst movie ever. it's called 'No Such Thing.' sometimes a movie is so bad that it's actually kind of humorous. but this one's SO BAD that it quit being funny. i wanted to gouge my own eyeballs out about halfway through. STUPIDEST, WORST MOVIE EVER.

EVER.

seriously.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

The only movie I ever walked out of because it was so bad was "Ace Ventura, Pet Detective". Gawd that movie was wretched!!!

growedup

• Larry
    Larry

I had to look at Soul Plane for a special project - By far the worst movie I've ever seen. Everyone associated with the film should be ashamed of themselves.

The next worst movie I saw was 'Bringing Down the House' - I couldn't believe the stereotypes in that movie.

Last week I feel asleep on Eternal Sunshine on a Spotless Mind. I might give that movie another chance when it comes on cable.

Peace - LL.

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

worst movies EVERRRRRR:

my home movies

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    i LOVE lifetime movies. they're so dramatic and overacted and cliched...they're freakin AWESOME. one day, i aim to have my life made into a lifetime movie. :P

Oh I know what you mean! My all time favorite is the one with Valerie Bertenelli who plays a single mother who's sweet daughter is taken away by the "evil" social workers because she left her daughter alone at home one night so she can go take an exam. Real cheesy, but really awesome. I think the performance by the little girl made the movie work. She really missed her mommy! And there's character development too....gradually Valerie comes to realize it isn't just the evil state that's taken her child away....but that...maybe...she is to blame too! Anyway, I loooove that movie, forgot the name though.

Here's another one....When I was in high school, I thought "The Night Before" was one of the most brilliant movies I've ever seen. It was so hilarious and I thought Keanu Reeves was sooo cute in it! Well, I finally found a DVD for it and so I happily bought it to see this wondrously funny film (about a guy that accidentally sells his prom date to a pimp -- that deserves another ), and guess what? It is terribly cliched, flat, and lame. Who knew? But one thing is the same -- Keanu is still soooo cute in that movie. The mirror scene with him scaring himself and he goes "Whoa" is still my favorite.... :))

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Romeo and Juliet was...well. It was a very pretty movie

The best review I saw for it said that the director must have read Shakespeare while watching Madonna videos, fell asleep, and this is the dream he had.

Now I totally love Mulan Rouge. I can watch that many times over....

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Last night I watched "Trick or Treat". It was terrible. Make a long story short, Gene Simmons plays a disc jockey, Ozzy Osbourne has a cameo on a news show as a critic preaching the dangers of rock music. This kid gets a record that when youplay it backwards spews demonic messages telling him to do things. Sounds kind of like a cool concept, but it was completely idiotic. Here check it out for yourself:

www.fast-rewind.com/trickortreat.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit