does money talk in the cong?

by little1 13 Replies latest jw friends

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

The end goal of jwism is satisfaction of the flesh, material wealth - to inherit the earth without the "others" that are here now, and no "problems" like biting insects either.

They can say they're not into money, but they're sure into the stuff that money buys.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny
    Matthew 6
    The World Is Not a Stage Theater
    1 "Be especially careful when you are trying to be good so that you don't make a performance out of it. It might be good theater, but the God who made you won't be applauding.
    2 "When you do something for someone else, don't call attention to yourself. You've seen them in action, I'm sure--"playactors' I call them--treating prayer meeting and street corner alike as a stage, acting compassionate as long as someone is watching, playing to the crowds. They get applause, true, but that's all they get. 3 When you help someone out, don't think about how it looks. 4 Just do it--quietly and unobtrusively. That is the way your God, who conceived you in love, working behind the scenes, helps you out. The salt of the earth. Jesus extolled that his true followers would be the 'salt of the earth'.Usually in nature it's the,'cream that floats to the top'. Sad to say,often in the WT$ Borganization it's the scum that floats to the top.Butt Kisser Jesus issued this dire warning to his high ranking Apostles[ Matthew 18:10 :: The Message (MSG)
    See this passage in NIV | NASB | MSG | AMP | NLT | KJV | NLV | ESV | CEV | NKJV | KJ21 | ASV | WE | YLT | DARBY | WYC | NIRV | NIV-UK |
    See this passage in Albanian | English | Français | Deutsch | Italiano | Latin | Norsk | Portugues | Español | Svenska | Tagalog | Arabic | Nederlands | Plautdietsch | Danish | Slovak | Polish | Russian | Romanian | Czech | Hungarian | Icelandic | Korean | Bulgarian | Chinese | Haitian | Maori | Ukrainian | Croatian | Greek | Swahili |

Matthew 18
    10 "Watch that you don't treat a single one of these childlike believers arrogantly. You realize, don't you, that their personal angels are constantly in touch with my Father in heaven? In the JW Bible it reads;"see to it you men do not dispise one of these little ones,for I tell you their angels in heaven always behold the face of my father who is in heaven." James the 'just',warns against class distinctions and cliques.
    James 2:2-4 :: The Message (MSG) James 2
    2 If a manDollar Dollar Dollar enters your church wearing an expensive suit, and a street person wearing rags comes in right after him, 3 and you say to the man in the suit, "Sit here, sir; this is the best seat in the house!" and either ignore the street person or say,Blind "Better sit here in the back row," 4 haven't you segregated God's children and proved that you are judges who can't be trusted? The Watchtower fairy Fairyfollows the money trail and sprinkles Magic Wand the 'new light' fairy dust along the path.
    Undaunted Danny www.DannyHaszard.com

• Puternut
    Puternut

I don't know about others in their congregation. But the ones I was in, money meant you made it to the top faster. Being self employed, married, kids, having a big home, 2 cars minumum, a boat, and regular vacations.... and you're assured of appointments.

Puternut

(still not rich and somehow made it to PO.... oh yeah I fudged on my fieldservice reports once in a while)

• simplesally
    simplesally

If you can hire other JW's to work for you there's some extra brownie points.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit